Packers Vs Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 16, 2011.

?

Who will win the NFC Championship Game?

Poll closed Jan 24, 2011.
  1. Green Bay Packers

69.6%
  2. Chicago Bears

30.4%
  1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Congrats, Olly! I hope your boys keep the trophy in the NFC!!!!

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Thank you guys.

The new trophy is ugly as hell. The only reason you want it, it's bc it's your ticket to the SB.

We're gonna bring "Vince" home

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Quick! Someone patent that and throw it on a shirt to sell!

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

What?

5. SRW

Money.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

lol, start printing

1 person likes this.
  7. FANDICK

FANDICK HERETIC ZERO

Biggest cat in the NFL.

He quit on that team.

I hope he's traded.

Stupid ass, bad decision making, phony ass, WIMP!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  8. SRW

But...the doctor's made him sit out (yeah right Bears).

9. Congrats olly!

[​IMG]

10. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

GG Packers. They are the better team right now.

1 person likes this.
  11. SRW

Wow, someone needs to update that sig pic for you URL. Isn't that part of the nfl-fans skins?

Packers look strong right now. They will be a handful for the AFC rep.

12. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Well if his MRI comes back tomorrow showing a shredded ligament or two and he couldn't plant properly to throw off that leg then you still think he should have been out there? I was pissed at Cutler not being out there at first but I've decided to wait and see what the actual damage to the knee is. If there is no significant damage then I'll be pissed. But obviously everyone else has rushed to a conclusion about it and other NFL players are calling him out as a cat so maybe they are right. I'm just having a hard time digesting everything that happened today. :icon_confused:

13. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/09000d5d810a58f8/Top-Ten-Gutsiest-Performances-Philip-Rivers]NFL Videos: Top Ten Gutsiest Performances: Philip Rivers[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  14. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Yeah it was made by the guy that sold us out, lol. I am still nostalgic about it though.

15. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

I know Rivers played on the torn ACL. He didn't play very well though. McNabb played a game on a broken leg once too. It just seems odd to me that Cutler all of a sudden would take the easy way out of a game when he has been getting his butt caved in by pass rushers all season long. The only game he missed all season was NFL mandated because of his concussion against the Giants. So it doesn't make sense to me that NOW he suddenly turned into a giant cat.

But whatever. It will be the only thing I'll hear tomorrow and probably the rest of the week and beyond.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Ill never forget emmitt. Smith's performance with a seperated shoulder.agiant the gmen......

17. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

A possible torn MCL and he's a wimp. OK...icon_rolleyes:

18. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

lovie...no i dont question his toughness......
    preception and reality are two different thing and to me and deion sanders.... jay cutler tapped out... if people believe thing he tapped out.... rivers with a torn acl a year ago?.....sacrifice?...bj raji pick six.....

19. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

According to the database at pro-football-reference.com, Shields is the first rookie in NFL history to collect two interceptions and a sack in a playoff game.

20. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Congrats Packer Fans...maybe some day soon we can have a SB 1 rematch lol