Titans, Coach Jeff Fisher Part Ways After 16 Seasons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 27, 2011.

1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

yeah didnt he have a fight with buddy ryan when they were the Oilers? who was the HC then :icon_scratch:

2. That was Kevin Gilbride......

Jack Pardee was the head coach for 10 games in the '94 season before he was hired and Fisher was promoted to head coach.

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Why is it spilled milk? Would anybody really be that surprised if the next headline was Garrett getting his walking papers? Contracts mean nothing and God knows there's no loyalty anymore. Like the tag line for the NFL says, "Business is Business".

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Kind of did him wrong if he was looking to pick up with another team...

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

...if he got sacked, then yes. I understand Bud Adams made some changes as to how the Titans were going to run their business and these were not acceptable to Fisher. Example, Fisher's son was on the staff and Adams said no more.
    Has Bud Adams been diagnosed with Al Davis Syndrome?

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yeah but i just dont htink that would happen

7. i don't even know what to say right now. I'm in shock. This organization is in shambles. We have no HC and now no staff, it's senior bowl week so our new staff won't have evaluated anyone, most of the decent HC candidates are gone. We are going to end up with crap and it's our own fault. Idk what I can say i'm at a COMPLETE loss of words.

8. guys I would want to be interviewed for the job:

Gregg Williams

Perry Fewell

Mike Mularkey

Greg Olson

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I always liked Fisher...think he was a great HC...I wish him the best wherever he ends up!