Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Spotted Drunk At Fort Worth Bar

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Feb 3, 2011.

1. TMZ has obtained footage of Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger hanging out at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar in Fort Worth Texas ... where he sang his face off from 11:00 PM until 1:15 AM the next morning. Sources inside the bar tell TMZ Big Ben arrived with two massive teammates -- and bought several rounds of drinks for himself and the entire bar. TMZ told Ben racked up an $800 tab -- and tipped an additional $200. People inside the bar tell us Ben was "nice, fun and took care of everyone." In the clip, Ben can be seen singing along to the Billy Joel classic "Piano Man" while his teammates joined in on the fun.

Source: TMZ.com

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
  2. At least he bought drinks for the entire bar......

3. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo]YouTube - Children[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  4. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

rep'd flacco2masontd

everyone knows theres no party in big D without big ben!

5. FdMstng99

FdMstng99 Man of Steel

Atleast he wasn't at a strip club.

6. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Wish I was there, drink your shots snitches. Seriously if I was there, I would have said he sexually assualted me. Being the 3rd time my chances at getting a crapload of money could only increase.

2 people like this.
  8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Grown butt man drinking at a bar? BFD.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

along with the diameter of your cheerio but hey it'd be worth the pay day.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Cheers.....

11. he don care

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Doubtful, why do you think he only can pull ugly snitches with millions of dollars. He can't be packing.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

How do you buy several rounds of drinks for an entire dueling piano bar and only rack up 800? Musta been a slow night.....or most people left when he got there just in case he was feeling rapey.

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

the story says wee hours of the morning....11-1:15? lmao

having a few beers and singing kareoke with his team mates and dallas locals...HOLY CRAP UNBELIEVABLE

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

My God who hives damn ......next we will see big Ben seen in bathroom. Taking a crap

16. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

On a 20 year old. Nah but the only one who should be upset is Billy Joel because I doubt Ben can sing all that great.

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

it is a BFD when said grown butt man has done it in the past followed by raping a few girls

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Mr. D, it's not illegal. He's of age and I'm sure it's not the first time Ben has been out at a bar since the story broke last year.

19. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

yeah but he's a grown butt man who's been accused of raping 2 chicks and being a sleazeball while drunk. You'd think he'd lay low for now. But whatever. Some people never learn.

20. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Some people are also falsely accused.