Steelers Vs Packers: Super Bowl XLV Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 23, 2011.

?

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLV?

1. Green Bay Packers

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Pittsburgh Steelers

21 vote(s)
    55.3%
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Packers should run the ball probably about 15 times and if they are smart, they'll run it out of the single back formations. If they are going to have success, that's the formations it will be out of. They come out in 2 back formations and expect to run the ball, on paper, they should fail miserably.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'm very happy this is the Sb match-up. this is a great match-up. Both defenses are capable of playing some of the best ball in the league. And both offenses are good.

I'm a little surprised that the Packers are favored in this game. Watching the whole season of work by both teams, I would favor the Steelers.

Add this to the fact that everyone is all over the Packers' nuts and I will take the Steelers to win it but it will be a close game, coming down to the last drive, but the Steelers will make a play on offense or defense to seal the win by 4 pts.

3. TheOneTheOnly

TheOneTheOnly Rookie

He may have all those statistics with him but honestly what do they mean. The superbowl and playoffs are just another game and thats what it comes down too. Rodgers inexperience may hurt them or it may better them we'll see how it goes, but did Roethlisberger go to a superbowl his second year? You see it all starts somewhere and this is where Rodgers will make his mark.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yes.

1 person likes this.
  5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Lmao yep he did, AFC Championship Game rookie season, and Super Bowl Sophmore season.

Anyways, you're right about one thing, none of that matters. Whoever plays better for 60 minutes tomorrow will be the winning team.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Hell of a first post.

7. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

lmao. i'm truly happy i was linked to this. wow. epicest of fails.

8. Crowned

Yep lmao, must have just caught the Packer fever this season. Welcome to the sport.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Somehow you make that sound like epic family s*x dude.

Let's forget all that and just get back to the game.

My butt is actually puckering with anticipation.

Nothing sexual, I just get diarrhea when I think about cheese.

10. Crowned

Going to bed, the game is tonight crap.I don't know if I've ever wanted a win more than I do tonight.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Are you asking for the reverse mush?

Should I root for the Steelers?

12. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

this should be a great game tonight. The Packers and Aaron Rodgers is up against a tough challenge

13. 27-20 Steelers

14. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

:laughy32:

15. Albert Breer: Twitter.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbnXqhHJkk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbnXqhHJkk[/ame]

16. markaz

Embedding disabled

17. Then click it to watch it on youtube you lazy bastard.....:icon_cheesygrin:

18. markaz

I've been exposed:lol:

19. Crowned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxEOWOji8xw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 2010- 2011 Pittsburgh Steelers- "Black And Yellow"[/ame]

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I am still totally on the fence....being an old Oilers fan I can't stand the Steelers.....but in this game I just want it to be a good show for all fans. It might be the last time we have a NFL game in a long time.