Former RB O.J. Simpson Brutally Beaten In Prison (False Rumor)

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

O.J. Simpson's been an afterthought since he went to prison, but a report today that he was brutally beaten by skinheads in his prison cell has him back in the media spotlight. The National Enquirer, which gained noticeable sports cred when they broke the Tiger Woods scandal, reports that Simpson was "beaten unconscious in a brutal prison yard attack" and is now so messed-up mentally that he can't leave his cell. "Unfortunately for O.J., a group of young skinhead punks were within earshot - and they were enraged," Bruce Fromong, a former business partner of Simpson's told the Enquirer. The Enquirer's report indicates that Simpson decided to "brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women" and that didn't sit to well with a group of "white supremacists." Simpson, now 63-years-old is apparently "afraid to venture out of his cell" following the reported attack. Unfortunately, Simpson is probably a long shot to garner much sympathy for his situation, which says a lot about what he did to end up in the Nevada Correctional Center.

Source: CBSSports

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Never thought my views on skinheads would ever be altered but...

:icon_smile:

4. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Screw 'im. He earned his situation, nows he's gonna have to learn the rules.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

He's lucky they let him live...Karma is alive and well

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

The juice got squeezed

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Yes, Karma is a snitch....

8. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

He hecked Karma Electra too??

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Skinheads did what to O.J.?
    [​IMG]

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

11. Macpac

Macpac Guest

I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten beaten up if he was bragging about dominating white 'Jewish' women. Where we goin

12. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

13. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

It's BS right?

14. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Karma....it'll get you everytime...

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's a shame...:laughy32:

16. UK 49er fan

UK 49er fan Rookie

Oh well,.....:boohoo:,.... Lot's of sympathy,.... NOT!!!,...

17. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Damn y'all some racist MF'ers.

18. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

While it's a given that OJ's a turd, I just can't bring myself to feel too warm and fuzzy about a hate crime even when he's the target of it. Two wrongs...

19. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

What he got away with has a lot more to do with a lack of sympathy than what ultimately put him in the slammer.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I think a proper shanking would have been far more appropriate but this will do for now.