DT Ndamukong Suh Sees No Reason Lions Can't Go 16-0 In 2011

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by Sweets, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

During an appearance on the NFL Network on Monday, Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh said he doesn't see any reason why the Lions can't go 16-0 next season. "I don’t see there’s a reason why we can’t be 16-0 as long as we put in that hard work throughout," the All-Pro defensive tackle and NFL's 2010 Defensive Rookie of the Year said via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press. "I don’t know if we’re going to have OTAs but throughout camp and getting ready for that 2011 season, as long as we stay healthy and are putting in that work, I think we should be happy with what we end up with." Of course, only one team in NFL history, the 2007 New England Patriots, has gone 16-0, and the Lions have lost 9 games in each of the last 10 seasons. Getting to 8-8 or 9-7 in 2011 would be another step in the right direction, but Suh's confidence in his team is right where it should be.

Source: macsfootballblog

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Stee-rrrike-ONE!!!!!

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Drug test that kid immediately!

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I guess he said 0-16

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I have 4 reasons. Jeff Backus at LT.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

WTF...come on dude...

7. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I love his optimism.. But he needs to be real. The Lions will be lucky to make the playoffs..

Gotta crawl before you walk dude.. :beer:

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

9. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Say what you will about Kitna. But the guy is a solid player. And he is a great backup. lol

10. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

If they don't fix the offensive line, Stafford will just get hurt the first time Peppers/Mathews/Allen sacks him.

11. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

MADDEN 12 BABY!! 16-0!!

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

:word03: :laughy37:

13. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I don't think so buddy, The Lions are improving, 16-0 no, maybe second in the division.

14. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

With how the Lions finished 2010, Suh has reason to be confident about the future of the Detroit Lions. 16-0 in 2011? An undefeated regular season only happens once in a lifetime. If the Lions can go 9-7 or 10-6 in 2011, they should consider that a success.