2011 GIF Collaboration Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Walnuts, Mar 25, 2011.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

It was 4AM here when you made the pick. I was on the clock past midnight.

Couldn't you at least give me a freaking chance?

2. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Yes, give the poor Brit a chance. It's not his fault it was after midnight, and AJ let someone else pick for him.

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

nevermind, i'm an idiot. Making my decision now.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I didn't LET anyone do anything, they followed the rules to a T. As a matter of fact I pointed out that there was a major time difference to take into consideration.

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

As difficult as it can be to negotiate different time zones, rules did clearly state that everything was based on PST. I'm sure it's a huge inconvenience to have to deal with that, but there's also the option to pm possible picks to others. I've had picks coming up when it wasn't a good time; I go to bed real early too. But the game is what it is and it needs to keep moving, I even thought things went a little slow at first.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Andy could have PM'ed his picks to me, or to the person picking ahead of him and it would have worked out. Plenty of other people have used those avenues when they thought they wouldnt be available to make their pick. If everyones ok with him changing his pick, I don't mind, but I dont think we should have to stop everything twice a round because one participant lives on the other side of the world.

7. I guess we let him change his pick just this once but in future he HAS to PM people.

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Screw it just keep it how it is. I'm sorry my location is such a burden on everyone.

9. geez Andy relax. don't have your period everywhere. You can re-do your pick.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It's clearly not a burden on anyone except you, it didn't even slow anything down on our end. My main point was that you had other avenues open to you to get your pick made, so for that reason alone you shouldn't be snitching about when your pick came up.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I probably abuse the pm system...lol...

12. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I might be the only one, but I say let him change the pick.

13. everyone agreed he could change it and he hasn't changed it yet he has just complained.

14. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Thomas is a good pick for them, but he can change it of everyone else is cool. If it's getting close to your pick and you have some people in mind, pm someone. It's not that hard.

15. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

This thread is now glistening with vag**a juice

16. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Nice to know.

17. I hope you made one by now.....because your 4 hours is up.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I dunno what Inc's deal is but his pick is clearly open and has been for some time. Im not sure whos next, but theyre OTC, I 'll look it up and PM them.

19. And you picked Franklin who I was going to take......lol

20. No worries......still plenty of good talent left. :icon_cool: