2011 GIF Collaboration Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Walnuts, Mar 25, 2011.

1. sure there is.

name the last successful DE under 6'2 that weighed over 260?

2. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Dwight Freeney

3. Freeny weighs 270 try again.

4. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

That's technically over 260. You may have had 280 or above in mind, but you said 260 or above.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I'm not home to make my pick do it's up for grabs.

6. Casey is no Dwight Freeney.

No one ever mistaken Casey as a speed rusher.

7. Could someone else pick for MJ?

I already picked for Ward.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I selected Johnny Patrick for mj at the Bengals slot. mj has improved the Bengals offense with the teams first three selections. Patrick will help out the back end of Cincinnati's D.

9. ok fine but Casey doesn't have the very very very very rare speed/athletic ability that Freeny has.

Try again.

10. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Just selected Jarvis Jenkins for the Browns.

I admittedly hadn't heard much about this guy until a few weeks ago, and even though he might project a little more as a 34 end, I think Jenkins could be a good player. He would probably get quite a bit of playing time if the Browns drafted the way I have; they would also have to look at some guys in FA to fill in the defensive line.

On paper, Jenkins produced more during his time at Clemson than Bowers. He gets in the backfield well, and has also blocked a lot of kicks.

11. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

we need to fire starkiller, I said we should have just put stanzi in for taylor and the guy picks stanzi. Panthers have so many holes and they choose Peterson and crap, 2 QB's and and DT that doesn't fit them and this is his favorite team. WOW. This would easily be the Panther's WORST DRAFT EVER!

12. to be fair I thought the DT was a good pick just not picking him to play DE!

13. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

great value too if he was there at the niner pick or jalil brown niners would have had back to back CBs because they need them

14. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Yeah, a few of the guys who were just taken, I was surprised they were still there.

15. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

you guys are being to hard on him he hecked up a pick and he tried to right it with Stanzi who was a great value and his last pick was a great value pick as well.

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I've heard of Jarvis Jenkins going in the second, but picking him that high would probably only come if he's playing 34 end, not DT.

17. I'll take over for Carolina......

18. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I had Mooch all typed up to Houston.........thx Mike

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Thanks for the cover Ward.

20. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

I'm not sure Minnesota is going offense with their top three picks but I know they have to address the WR position and I wasn't in love with the DT or FS options so I went with it.