2011 GIF Collaboration Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Walnuts, Mar 25, 2011.

1. I went with Ian Williams, DT, Notre dame for the Titans.

He fits a need as a bigger DT which Tenn needs as Jason Jones has one spot down.

2. I watched Jenkins and I wasn't impressed at all. Although, in the 4th round it's a solid pick as most have him going earlier.

3. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Very good pick, i love what your doing with Tennessee in this draft!

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I assume you mean Moch and you're welcome

5. Thanks Man. I'm loving your picks as well.

6. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Have y'all stole Carolina yet?

7. No go ahead

8. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

sent my picks to mike oxlong so he can make them if im not on

9. I got a PM as well regarding your selections.....they have been posted. :icon_cool:

10. Does anyone want to pick for Dallas and Oakland?

11. I grabbed Kelvin Sheppard from LSU for the Bucs.

He can step in as a starter at either OLB or MLB. With his versatility, speed, and instincts he was a great pick.

12. Jordan Cameron has the ability to be an elite TE in a few years.

With Kevin Boss being a pending FA.....Cameron would be a nice replacement and would ultimately be a better receiver because of his athleticism.

He's a lot like Jimmy Graham because of his speed and basketball background.

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

thanks for picking for me big blue, i didnt go to sleep until 9am, so slept straight through that crap lol.

14. I sent you a PM.....your pick for Oakland is still up.

15. misfitz

when axion said he couldnt make my pick i pmed a new list to mike oxlong and said he would make my pick. The new jacksonville pick was supposed to be Colin McCarthy ILB from the U can we change this please!

16. AJ sent me a list of your picks and McClain was No. 1 and Curtis Marsh was No. 2 on the list. He also sent that same message to Ox.

17. misfitz

he had sent me a message saying that he couldnt make them so i should send my list to mike or you and i sent it to mike and updated my picks because mcclain isnt a need i forgot about the DT(injured) they drafted last year i thought they only had alualu so i had changed it thinking mike was making my pick since axion said he couldnt i didnt know you had a list or you would have got the list as well!

18. CStevenson13

I went with Barksdale over a couple other tackles because i like his upside. I think he represents an upgrade at RT for the Chiefs eventually if not next season.

19. I can't see Barksdale ever being a RT. He would fit in great as a LT though.

20. CStevenson13

He's not an ideal RT, i think he's nastier then given credit for, but your right i think his better fit is the LT but you just never know if he'll get there. I see your reasoning tho, the reason i went with him is to upgrade the pass blocking on that side, also Charles runs off tackle and bounces inside plays out alot.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011