NFL Announces List Of Players To Attend 2011 Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Sweets, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The National Football League announced that a record 25 players are confirmed to attend the 2011 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. In alphabetical order: Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska Akeem Ayers, LB, UCLA Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa Randall Cobb, WR, Kentucky Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri AJ Green, WR, Georgia Mark Herlich, LB, Boston College Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama Cameron Jordan, DE, California Julio Jones, WR, Alabama Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois Von Miller, LB, Texas A&M Rahim Moore, S, UCLA Cam Newton, QB, Auburn Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU Mike Pouncey, G/C, Florida Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri Tyron Smith, OT, USC Phil Taylor, NT, Baylor Danny Watkins, G, Baylor JJ Watt, DE, Wisconsin Ryan Williams, RB, Virginia Tech.

Source: macsfootballblog

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
  2. flea

flea ???????

couple those guys could be waiting a while to hear their name

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Couple of those guys will be having to stay in that room for another day. It's nice to have those guys there, but jeez, only invite those that you know are going to be taken for sure in the first round. :icon_rolleyes:

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

ayers, williams, and cobb could be waiting a while

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I think the reason some of the guys that will probably go in the second round is there is because not all the projected 1st rounders said they are going.

6. I miss the Tagliabue era......

7. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Yeah not enough first rounders wanted to go.

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Yep, definitely lacking in solid first rounds there, Litez0ut :icon_frown: