Steelers Rashard Mendenhall Questions Widespread Joy Over Bin Laden's Death

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Sweets, May 3, 2011.

1. Evaporator

Evaporator Rookie

heck mendenhall i was jumping in the with the rest myself wish i had osama flag to burn

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I admire his sentiment of not celebrating death but he truly is an idiot. Even if he doesn't believe the planes brought down the world trade center or the Bin Laden had anything to do with it he should realize his career is dependent on his ability to carry the football and not make the SteAlers look bad (a truly hard job I don't envy him) It's not wise to tweet controversial things your boss won't agree with as long as your a representative of his organization.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

There is some legitimate crap to back up accusations that the planes aren't what brought down the towers. He has a point there. But that is for another argument and another time.

Yup, file that Osama comment under 'dumbass words tweeted at the worst possible time' folder.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I thought South Park squashed that theory

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the bin laden killing is our generations' moon landing.

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

7. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

none of it's legitimate and has been proven numerous times. The freaking conspiracy nut jobs will try anything to make it look like some big secret blah blah blah. A little common sense and research and anyone can see the truth!!:icon_rolleyes:

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

God forbid anyone should have a dissenting opinion.

9. :lol: look at your sig quote. :potkettle:

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That sig quote isn't a dissenting opinion, man, it's lunacy. :icon_cheesygrin:

11. you don't think Mendenhall's comments are lunacy?

12. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Can I get a link to that sportsguy nugget

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'll admit I'm not an expert on high-rise structure/support/restraints, but it's good to know I can pick your brain when I have those types of questions.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's since removed the Twitter: "We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."

Kitty...

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

there have been several independent studies on the conspiracy subject - one i just saw on discovery i think - and all of them say the conspiracy theorists need to get a clue.
    as far as anything mendy is saying - i just think we should all look past the comments and see just how far we've come as a society where a slave can speak out like this and not worry about being hung.

god bless democracy.

16. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Huh? Whu whu whu what do you mean?

17. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

some people don't believe we walked on the moon. That is was a hollywood stunt. which is bullcrap because how else could Captain Kirk boldly go anywhere.

18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

A few drinks and a curious friend.:Loco:
    Mendenhall is a tool and the reason why social media is not worth a damn.

19. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

maybe his brain is damaged from football.

20. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

1 person likes this.