Steelers Rashard Mendenhall Questions Widespread Joy Over Bin Laden's Death

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Sweets, May 3, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Clarification

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Shut the heck up slave.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPBUGUM7KQ]YouTube - Taxi Driver Scene[/ame]

4. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

What a freaking goober, and I swear to God if I have to deal with another god **mn conspiracy theorist I'm going to lose my mind. This kid on my floor is the biggest conspiracy theorist and he drives me nuts because he just goes "DUDE IT'S FROM THE INTERNET THEY AREN'T WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENTS AGENDA!" No crap man..they're working for their agenda, internet..realll good source of info...

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I appreciate those of you who have decided to read this letter and attain a greater understanding of my recent twitter posts. I see how they have gotten misconstrued, and wanted to use this outlet as a way to clear up all things that do not truthfully represent myself, what I stand for personally, and any organization that I am a part of. First, I want people to understand that I am not in support of Bin Laden, or against the USA. I understand how devastating 9/11 was to this country and to the people whose families were affected. Not just in the US, but families all over the world who had relatives in the World Trade Centers.

I would have prefered him actually write it and not some PR firm. You really thinks he actually talks like that.

6. y'all gotta read some idiot who was trying to argue Mendehall's point. Dude had me LOL'ing

celebrating over blood shed? we're just as bad as they are

We killed a person who killed others but our military did the same. Not to mention we probably rape their women while we're over there too. Who's gonna know? They might be part of the Military but every person is human. That's why it never ...surprises me when women cheat on their husbands when they are shipped off. The entire world is gross and this is just another case of someone realizing it before the rest and voicing their opinion.

wow.....so it's considered an accident if they (the military) miss and kill innocent civilians?

Why did we just RANDOMLY decide to invade them? for weapons of mass destruction? WHICH WE NEVER FOUND? Don't they have oil that the US desperately needs? very interesting.

I applaud Rashard for speaking his mind because he speaks nothing but the truth. A blindly moronic patriot would look down at him when in reality they should be thanking Rashard for his unfound... power to shed the ideal light that the US deserves. The US is the most power hungry country in the world and has no reason to stop its steamroll of any country it wants. In 10 years we're going to accuse Japan of having weapons of mass destruction and we're going to try to invade them too. It's all a cycle. Eventually the rest of the world will realize what we're doing and stop us in our tracks.

You believing that the US was the good guy in all this?

They felt it necessary to invade Iraq and Afghanistan for OUR safety? but what about the people in Afganistan and Iraq? did they say it was alright to invade them? No. And after they didn't find these weapons of mass destruction..which you're assuming had been moved..why didn't they leave?

Nobody agreed with Rashard and his posts even though they made complete sense.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

adam. please the that dolt to kill himself so we dirty, horrible americans have something else to celebrate.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'm not a Christian, but anyone in here who is and is calling him an idiot... he knows the words better than you.

"Do not rejoice when your enemies fall, and do not let your heart be glad when they stumble, or else the LORD will see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from them." Proverbs 24:17-18

All non-christians, please resume.

9. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

If that was his tweet, he wouldn't have gotten nearly the amount of crap that he got. But he riled up the "USA good. Everything else bad. It's easier than thinking" crowd.
    It did triple his twitter followers though.

10. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

11. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

13. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

14. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm