Saints RB Reggie Bush Sounds Off On ESPN's Skip Bayless

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by BigBlueBruiser, May 10, 2011.

1. Saints running back Reggie Bush's twitter account has been making quite a bit of news lately. First, it was him saying, "It's been fun New Orleans" after the Saints drafted Alabama running back Mark Ingram in the first round. Second, it was Bush saying the lockout wasn't so bad because he can relax, and now it's Bush taking on ESPN's Skip Bayless. He apparently wasn't happy with something Bayless said on ESPN Tuesday afternoon and called him out on it via Twitter. "Skippy Skipper Skip Bayless said my performance on the field doesn't give me a right to speak my mind! But his performance does! MY BAD!," Bush said. "I mean what was I thinking! This guy Skipper put it in so much blood, sweat, and heart into this game all behind a desk! You got it boss! Let me take a step back and bow down to Skippy Bayless! All Hail the great Skipper! He def has my Hall of Fame Vote! Canton here we come!" Bush then challenged Skip to some sort of fitness contest. "This is an Official Challenge to 1 on 1 full gear and full contact with Skip Bayless! Plus a full conditioning drill and weight lifting!," Bush said. "If I win he wears a 25 jersey and a dress plus makeup on his show, he wins he gets a full game check! I bet he won't accept my challenge!!! Now put that on SportsCenter! Holla!!!!" Bayless responded and accepted the challenge: "ANY TIME you want to come to Bristol and discuss or debate anything I've said about you, face to face on TV, you are welcome. ANY TIME you want to meet in Central Park, NYC, and run the 8-mile loop, I'll be there. Then we can hit Gold's & lift weights." As if this wasn't ridiculous enough, Bush then delivered this line: "You want some of this or what? don't beat around the bush! I never once said I could do your job even though I can! You want some of this or what? and how did the 8 mile come into this! This ain't cross country you idiot stop trying to find ways to get out of this."

Source: SB Nation

2. Skip Bayless is the truth......

3. Wonder if there still at it......Skip's twitter page is currently over capacity.

4. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I hope Reggie embarrasses him, but honestly Reggie is acting like an idiot, I just hate Skip Bayless.

5. I think Reggie has already embarrassed himself a lot worse than he can ever imagine doing to Skip......

6. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Reggie acting like a damn child.

7. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

More exclamation points Reggie when typing. Both are acting like kids imo.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd love to see Reggie and Skip in full gear go at it...lol.

They should set up a variety of competitions like in Old School.

9. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

I dont care for Skip either but Reggie seems to be going thru some sort of crisis lol

10. lambertjr

lambertjr FNG

Reggie should know better than to get into a pissing contest with a guy who gets payed to say crap that pisses people off.

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I think this Reggie coming to terms (badly) with the fact that the league is finally admitting he just isn't the superstar that he was hyped to be over the years.

12. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I'm sorry but I side with Reggie here. Skip doesn't know when to shut the heck up. I want an athlete to lay his dumb butt out asap.

13. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Reggie IS a kid. Seriously. I hope his days in New Orleans is numbered if he's going to act like this all because we're in a lock out, and his feelings were hurt the Saints drafted Ingram. Skip is correct, Reggie's recent on field performance gives him NO right to run his mouth.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

anytime ball-less gets put in his place it's a good thing. although mikey missinelli on philly's espn station ripped skipdrip better than anyone, especially with the "google me" comment after skip had nothing else to bring to the table beyond oh who are ? i national guy and you dare question me ?

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

this

16. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I can't stand skip.