LeBron James Happy For Cavaliers

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Sportsguy, May 18, 2011.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

LeBron James knows the Cleveland Cavaliers and the likely No. 1 pick in next month's draft, Duke's Kyrie Irving, and he feels they'll be a good fit for each other.The Cavs won the NBA's draft lottery Tuesday night, putting the team in position to draft a franchise player to replace James a year after he left in free agency. James said he was glad the way it turned out."I'm happy for the franchise and happy for the fans," James said after the Miami Heat's shootaround Wednesday morning as they prepared for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Chicago Bulls. "I think it is a good step for them."

Source: ESPN

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Yeah cause the 2003 1st pick really panned out huh Bron Bron? Asshat.

3. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

He turned it around. Then realized he wasn't going to win a ring there.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...what a rod.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

If I were LeBron, I think I'd leave this mess too:

[​IMG]

6. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Lebron is the worlds biggest rod...

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

HGBH LBJ. Haters gon' be hatin'.

8. Sportsguy

Im a huge Lebron fan. And I think he made the best choice he could have. I hope he gets a ring he deserves it

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Of course he made the right choice for him. As he should...

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

It's not about the choice. It was about how he announced it and how they handled all of it. It was a disgrace.

11. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

The way Cleveland and the fans handled it was pathetic. I only would root for the Heat if they make the finals so Lebron does win a ring before Cavs, simply because the Cavs Owner or GM guaranteed the cavs would win one before Lebron.

12. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Both sides showed no class in that whole ordeal. That being said I hope neither ever win a ring.

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Ditto. Very well said.

14. Dragonite

LOL, really your going to fault a president for saying his team would win a ring before the king?

Personally I think Dan Gilbert should be worshiped by Cavs fans, he has heart and he wants his team to succeed whats he supposed to say? The Cavs suck and will never win...

WTF are you talking about?

15. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

He wants his team to succeed? How what has he done lately to prove that? If I were Lebron and I win a ring this year I am mailing everyone in the Cavs front office pics of me and my ring.

16. Dragonite

LMFAO, what has he done recently to freaking make that happen. Well lets see, his biggest star left the team like a complete butt hole on national television...

SO HE SHOULD BE IN THE FINALS THIS YEAR RIGHT?...lmfao, your ridiculous.

17. Sportsguy

i agree i dont think he handled it the best way

18. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I will agree no one handled it properly. But seriously, did they expect him to stay in Cleveland for ever with no chance to win a ring or move to a team where he's part of a championship formula, in a sense? No, I'd much rather the Heat never win a championship again. But, I think it'd be funny for Lebron to win one and show that snitch off on his middle finger to everyone in the Cavs organization.

19. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

What's ridiculous is you saying he should be worshiped by Cav fans. Based on what? What has he done? Lebron left good for him he wanted a chance to when and new that "good owner" wasn't going to put the pieces in place to help him win a championship.

20. Dragonite

Right, I forgot, that owner got him to the Finals were he couldn't win a game. Also that owner was out on the court like a cat crying and giving up on his team two straight years in the playoffs.

Forgot all about that right?