Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Steve is aware of this and is working on a solution.

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

ok thanks guys

3. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

it seems that the reply button and the new thread button are in the gray section of the site instead of white where it use to be

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not sure what you call this area, but it's difficult to see/read with the red text on the gray. Here's a screen shot of what I am talking about.

[​IMG]

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Not sure what SG is talking about but I cam in here to post what Ward did^^^

6. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

No smilie option in Quick Reply? It used to be there and its there in advanced mode obviously.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

How come sometimes if I want to bold something in a previous members post after quoting it, it works and sometimes it seems to bold the whole quote?

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Just highlight the part you want and hit Ctrl B. Problem solved.

9. Dragonite

That does work. Now where are my quick post smilies. I hate going into advanced mode just to add a smiley face damn it.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've done that as well and same thing happens...

11. Dragonite

I guess that doesnt work lol

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hmmm I don't have that problem......you sure it isn't user error?

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I don't have that problem either...

Dragonite, I keep the actual code of the smilies I use a lot available on my desktop and just type them in when I need them.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't...:icon_scratch:

15. Dragonite

That works, I wouldn't have brought it up but it used to be there and now its not lol

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

you have every right to bring it up dude, no problem...I'm just saying that I keep those but I use them so much that I know some of them by heart now..lol

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

you have every right to bring it up dude, no problem...I'm just saying that I keep those but I use them so much that I know some of them by heart now..lol

18. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Been trying to donate vcash to Ward for the sig he did for me. I've entered it as 10,000.00 and 100000, both times it does the amount as $10.00. So what am I doing wrong?

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

K has this problem as well. I think it had to do with the comma and te decimal point if i remember correctly. Which I don't remember. Lol.

20. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

I thought I did both correctly. That being said, I am from the south, so.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.