Pippen Says Lebron Could Be Better Than Jordan

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Steve12, May 27, 2011.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Wilt > Jordan ?

[​IMG]

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Smeag, don't forget palming the damn ball...MJ is an expert at that too...

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I am sorry but Lebron will never win as many championships as Kobe and MJ. Lebron will never carry a team. Lebron had to go to someone else's team and play with two other superstars and we don't even know if he will win a championship with them because I think Dallas has this one. But hey even if he does, he will never win close to the number Kobe and MJ did and he will never be good enough to carry a team like Kobe and MJ did during their careers.

4. Crowned

Most teams win with 2 superstars. Lebron - Wade, Kobe - Shaq, Kobe - Gasol, Jordan - Pippen. Rarely a team wins without 2 really good players, Spurs with Tim Duncan (Ginobli is good but not on that level, Park wasn't great early on) and the Pistons won with pure team work. They were great.

5. Dragonite

I don't think Gasol is a superstar.

I think what defines a superstar is someone who can win a title on their own. D Wade can do that. Pippen was a star, but he never would have won without MJ he wasnt a superstar.

Shaq was a superstar I give you that, but Gasol never wins one without Kobe. D Wade can win without LBJ but LBJ couldnt win without D Wade. He will never be the same player that Kobe and MJ were.

If that made sense.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Wade didn't win one until Shaq came around. You're just hating to hate. Again, what flavor haterade ya sippin'?

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

And fact of the matter is that Kobe couldn't win with that dominant big man, whether that was Shaq or Gasol.

8. Crowned

Do you think Shaq was bad in 2006? LMAO

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

So by your definition the ones with the most rings are the better athlete? I believe you should be bowing to Bill Russell then, he owns 11 rings I think...

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVwhuWdLwQo&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Bad Teacher- Jordan vs. Lebron‬‏[/ame]

When it comes to things like this, and people dominating their sport, then yes.. you clearly go by rings.

And for the record, Gasol is clearly a superstar. He's the most skilled big man all around in basketball at PF.

But even with 2 superstars, whether it be lebron/wade, kobe/shaq, kobe/gasol, shaq/wade, pippen/jordan... Without Role players, you don't win crap. Without Horry and Fisher, I know Kobe and Shaq wouldn't have as many as they do.

11. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Watch the personal attacks.

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

personal attacks??? :laughy:

thanx for the good shooting tonight LeBron....

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

personal attacks??? :loco:

thanx for the good shooting tonight LeBron....

14. Crowned

You never go off of just rings.

15. Dragonite

If you can't win a ring than your not good enough. You play to win the game. Sorry, you go off rings in all sports.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I disagree bc than that means that eli.. dilfer Are better than Marino??? I don't think so.

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Can never go off just rings in any sport

18. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

yeah, you do it, and it's okay. i do it or anybody who isn't a mod, we get warned. heck off with that dumb crap. be consistent.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

True statement....^^^

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

yep but to some, like the nba accountants and the "streetball" mentality fans it didnt matter that he routine;y got away with that crap. hwo good would he have been if he actually had to follow the rules ?