Dwayne Wade's Flop Vs. Mavericks In Game 2

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jun 3, 2011.

1. I'm not a fan of the Heat.....and I'm certainly not a fan of their showboating antics.

That lit a fire under Dallas and clearly took control the rest of the way while the Heat took the foot off the pedal.

WADE ISN'T KNOWN AS ONE OF THE TOP FLOPPERS IN THE NBA.......I get it sweets.

Did I say he was? Just pointed out a few circumstances.

BTW......most of the Heat fans become one after the formation of the Big Three. Not a big secret....but don't take my word for it.

2. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

admitedly not a heat fan but that flop was bad. i mean ive seen bad flops that was one of the worst. to be fair probably any member of the mavs (or sixers, my favorite team) would have doen the same thing. and id of said it was a bad flop. its not a wade thing or a heat thing. its a basketball thing. that flop was bad. but one of the better player in the league did it on their biggest stage so of course it draws attention

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

The homer bullcrap from Sweets is getting ridiculous beyond belief. Get the heck over it hun, Wade flopped big and it was RIDICULOUS. That Bosh flop on Boozer is even funnier though. THIS is why I am starting to hate a sport I used to love, the flopping in the NBA is almost as bad as soccer and thats just stupid, play straight up or get the heck out of my sport.

4. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

would you rather they bite each others fingers like hockey?

5. Dragonite

I would rather they play straight up and not like freaking pussies. There is a reason I don't watch Soccer and Hockey.

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

since your a devils fan i dont blame you :icon_cheesygrin:

7. Dragonite

LOL I also like the Columbus Blue Jackets. I only know who they are because my girlfriend is a huge Hockey fan. She likes the Wings and Penguins though.

Anyways I hate this crap in sports.

8. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i agree. soccer is unwatchable and this kind of flopping is a big part of why. basketball isnt as bad but id say second worst of the sports in terms of flopping or acting to try to get calls. though the jeter bat thing makes me think baseballs probably 3rd

9. Dragonite

Basketball continues to get progressively worse. And it continues to make me want to kill everyone in the game who does it.

10. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

the problem is that EVERYONE does it. sure there are some worse than others but its pretty much a leage wide thing. not easy to get rid of

11. Dragonite

Make it a Tech.

12. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

possibly. but then it would be a judgement call on the refs right? whos acting and whos not?

13. Dragonite

Thats true but its really obvious when someone is acting. These people suck at faking it. And anyways I would NOT be opposed to using replay to see if someone faked the foul or not. For the freaking sake of the game.

Too many times fouls are called that shouldn't and that can and DOES change the game.