Post Any Site Bugs Here

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

put the amount in like this (without the quotes): "10000.00"

no commas with the decimal for change.

Also, FYI to everyone....I edited the quicky reply. It now has access to the smilies as well as font, font size and more.

2. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

3. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I don't know if its been asked, or whatnot. Is there something that logs someone out if they sit on the site..for so long..without posting or moving? Sometimes, i'll have the site up, answer a few calls at work, click a link to look at something..and get logged out. Kinda annoying when i have to keep logging back in, even when i have "remember me" checked, lol.

4. SRW

The site has an expiration date on sessions but it should last over a day at least. Check your cookie settings, I wonder how long they are being kept on your computer.

5. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I'll check that out, thanks.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just an FYI ... With the addition of the smilies, the alignment in the Quick Reply is screwy. The Increase/Decrease arrows are outside and the Switch Editor mode button are outside the message box. I don't think it affects anything other than the aesthetics of the site.

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Ward is right in terms of how it looks. Still works though.

I like all the options being in the quick reply just wonder if its possible to increase the size of the quick reply box a bit to the left.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Anytime I try to use the search function (or advance search) it comes up with no results.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Dat's cus u ignant. :icon_cheesygrin:

You changing the search field to titles only instead of posts?

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

No I have tried both...threads and posts and still nothing...

11. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I have a messege at the top of the site that say the forums are currently turned off. I have been trying to post the vbookie events for today but everytime I click the box that say post a vbookie event with this thread then try to go to the next screen. It wont load.

12. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

everytime i try to post a bookie event. and wont let me get to the second screen tp actually post in the outcome options and put odds

13. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Every time I load a new page here a pop up says that I have ad blocking software and to think about disabling it because the ads pay the bills. It's annoying and I dont even think I have ad blocking software. Plus it just started about 2 minutes ago and its not like i just installed anything new. So whats the dealio?

14. SRW

You either have an adblocker installed on your browser or computer. Please consider disabling it on this site so the pop-up won't appear.

15. Steve12

Ok so apparently there was an adblocker. I just dont get why that pop up wasn't showing up the whole time.

16. SRW

I just installed it tonight, about 20 minutes ago.

17. Steve12

Well that explains it. lol. Thanks for the closure.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Format and the Look of the site are all screwy for me and a couple of the options that are usually there (ie. notifications drop down menu arrow) are not there.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

I cleared my Cache and I think it's back to normal.

20. SRW

Whoa trippy. Has that happened before WARD?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.