The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Eagles re-sign Akeem Jordan and trade Bunkley to cleveland for a 5.

2. mike oxlong

Banner told reporters not to go anywhere and they asked do you still have cap room and his response was "hell yeah!"

Bunkley was declining last year and was seemingly going the route of corey simon, but faster.

3. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Damn Roseman is a machine. He cannot be stopped He cannot be reasoned with. He lives only to destroy

4. mike oxlong

i can't wait to see who's next, although I would like it to be DeSean and Watkins.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Anybody still worried about Juan?

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

7. mike oxlong

i am worried about juan, but this guy has been around great defensive coaches and assistants for a long time, he understands defense schemes coaching the oline, he has know how they attack. Another thing is, since he knows Oline in and out, he would have an intimate knowledge on how to attack opposing Olines. Add the great support system around him, I think he will be fine.

8. DawkinsINT

That's exactly how I feel too. There is reason to worry since he hasn't been a DC, but he certainly seems to be in a position to be a successful one. I wonder what kind of schemes he will have up his sleeve.

9. DawkinsINT

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I still only have you guys at #3 in the NFC behind NOLA and Green Bay. Maybe even 4th behind NY

11. Jihad Joe

Big reason why........

It wont matter VS lesser OC's, but I dont like Phillys odds of having an OL coach calling defensive play's VS Payton and Philbin

12. Jihad Joe

Stay tuned for my "2011 NFC East Preview"

shameless plug mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Have all you Eagles fans informed the Giants, Packers, Patriots, and Jets your plans for world domination? If not, I think that would be a good idea.

14. Jihad Joe

Qick Preview.........

Giants and Eagles neck and neck (looking like 11-13 win teams)

Dallas entrenched at #3 (looking like a 9-10 win team)

Skins improve but no QB = Not in the race

All this and Japanese jokes coming after the dust settles on FA

Very little if anything Dallas could do to get in it, but I want to have set rosters before I do my preveiw

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

He is also tiny.
    [​IMG]

Dude needs to ask his bro what he has used as to avoid getting suspended for illegal substances. This guy is no mike.

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

What he said. Just pay the players and save them from injury.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Guarantee you they are paying big signing bonuses and big chunks of the guaranteed money this year with those credits, too. So as to not bite us in the butt in a few years.

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This.

Heard the hang up with Watkins is that the contract will be fully guaranteed, and the Eagles only want to offer three and Watkins wants four.

If you plan on him being as good as you think he is and you want him to be a starter, why wouldn't you try and tack on one more year to his rookie contract? He won't get any cheaper! I know the guaranteed part sucks, but they gotta give a little now and hope it pays off then.

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Me too.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top