The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

[​IMG]

Castillo getting riled up.

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

All good moves and all but.......

Nnamdi Asomugha agrees to five-year, $60 million deal with Philadelphia Eagles - ESPN

Cullen Jenkins signs five-year deal with Philadelphia Eagles - ESPN

Injury prone his whole career. never played inside in a 4-3

Philadelphia Eagles, Jason Babin agree to five-year contract - ESPN

Has had one good year in his career........in a walk year

Eagles Trade Kolb to Cardinals for Cromartie, Pick

Had a bad year in 2010, and what happens if the league figures Vick out again............ruhhh rohhhh

You guys have put yourself in the top 5. You still have a very long climb before you get anything else. Temper your enthusiasm

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

4. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Bunkley is such a snitch he cost us a 5th round pick because he never showed up for his physical and had to be re-traded to the broncos for a compensation pick

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Wish I could share your enthusiasm, Joe. However, I don't see Dallas winning more than 8, if that many.

6. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

I totally agree with you the Cowboys went all in last year in the uncapped year and now they are paying the price. I would be surprised if they get 8 wins

7. Jihad Joe

7 to 9 in that range for us

I see Philly in the 13 to 11 range. Giants the same

8. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

i can see the Giant winning 11 games with their schedule, and thats the only team in the nfc east that really plays the Eagles hard.

My only fear out of this season is not the LB core inexperience because when you have a great front 4 and a solid secondary LBs dont have that heavy of a load. Instead my fear is how does the new kicker look, and the new punter, the last thing i want is a Tony Romo blunder but no one seems to be talking about that

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea it makes me nervous that we let go rocca and akers

10. Jihad Joe

You guys are like .500 against us the past 5 years or so, so I dont know where the Giants are the only team that play's us hard comes from

11. Jihad Joe

How did we go all in when we didnt sign one single player?

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I was thinking the same...maybe cause their cap number was so high in 2010? Not sure what he is thinking there.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Colin cowherd who annoys me said that the Eagles and Cowboys will be tied at 11- 5.... With eagles winning the tie breaker.... He predicted the entire NFL schedule

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think the Cowboys are more around the 8 game range...but still a lot of time in between now and then...

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Eagles sign Ronnie Brown to 1 year deal.

16. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Im talking about last year and how it was an uncapped year so jerry spent tons of money on salaries hoping the cowboys would play the superbowl in dallas. Why do you think that they were so over the cap this year along with the steelers, ravens, giants, and another team which i cannot remember

17. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Love the move and i love even more that i think the deal is a 1 year deal 1 mil with incentives which still gives the eagles flexibility to make more moves or to give Djax his new deal

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Excellent point, and I have thought about that a little bit recently. We had a pretty consistent boot forever, and while I like what Henry/Henery bring to the table, we're going to be asking a lot out of them.

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Screwin' hate that guy.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This. Excellent depth move.