Broncos QB Tim Tebow Says Critics "Don't Know What I'm Capable Of"

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by BigBlueBruiser, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Lol. If you're NOT saying you have no problem with his faith..then WHY is that your arguing point? Tebow was going to be hyped - REGARDLESS. The numbers he put up in college earned him that. The same with Cam Newton, but I guess because his dad was a preacher is why he's getting that attention? Yes, his numbers in College ARE a reason he was drafted and hyped.

Hello. You're telling me if Tebow was a terrible college player..that this conversation would be happening right now? That's the stepping stone to the NFL. They don't come from High School to the NFL. So, all these points are becoming invalid. YES, a lot of college greats flop in the NFL. There's holes in these arguments, easily.

I can't stand Tebow from college. As a person? I'm sure he's a great guy. It's awesome to me that he can stand by his faith during all of this, and be outspoken about it..REGARDLESS of how many people want to bash him for that. He has his right to speak of his faith, just like you do of bashing the religion. So, get over it.

My argument is .. Tebow shouldn't let people get to him. Media will tear them apart one week, and ride their jock the next. As it stands, Orton is beating Tebow in camp. If Tebow wants that to change, then HE has to change. Yes, that means he has to -gasp- BELIEVE in himself. If you don't believe in yourself, and the media doesn't believe in you .. who's going to believe in you and how are you supposed to improve?

1 person likes this.
  2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Mike Vick had crapty mechanics. Vince Young had (has?) crapty mechanics. Both won a lot more games than they lost. At the end of four quarters, that's all that matters.

Vick proved with the right coaches and training, you can correct it. If this guy gets surrounded by the right people, he's gonna rip crap up.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea i agree and how come nobody rips others players for there faith. Brian dawkins talks about his faith all the time and nobody cares. Tebow does it and hes blasted i think people just love to hate tebow.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

brian dawkins didnt advertise himself as the posterboy for anti-abortion during the superbowl

brian dawkins didnt ask for a moment for everyone to pray before the wonderlic test at the combine....some people dont mind that i guess, but i think its kinda douchy

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol....lotta hate up in here!

6. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

sad isn't it?

The guy is just trying to be the best person/player he can be. And everyone is putting him on blast. I for one am a Tebow fan. I like what he stands for and enjoy hearing him speak and I just love all the charity work he does.. God bless Tim Tebow!

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

while i dont, lebron james approves this message

just so you know

8. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

fair enough I guess. lol

9. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

If Tarvaris Jackson, Ryan Leaf, JaMarcus Russell, Brady Quinn, etc.etc. can get 1-multiple chances in the NFL to be successful, Tebow deserves 1 shot.

10. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I agree. He deserves his shot to prove people wrong, or flop. But, he also has to fight for it in camp when you have another starting QB there pushing you. It's not going to be handed to you, if you're not the best QB on the field.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd like to see him get at least a half a season...

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

[​IMG] Check da av, yo!

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Fixed.

14. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

I love Tim Tebow, I think he deserves that shot he is a leader and a play maker. Kyle Orton...eh.

15. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I swear I made a post in rebuttal but it's seemingly been deleted :\

16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Nobody has deleted anything Andy.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

God did it.

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

19. andy82

Ah just realized I forgot to post it, damn.

20. andy82