The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good news...

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Crazy crap right here.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Got a little nervous thinking about the Ravens D going after Vick... hope they don't keep him in the whole quarter.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

How's your OL looking?

They'd better keep Vick upright.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Looking a hell of a lot better than it has in recent memory.

Peters - Herremans - Jackson - Watkins - Harris

I'll take that any damn day compared to the bullcrap we have trotted out there in recent memory (Nick Cole, Jean-Gilles, Justice).

Justice, McGlynn, provide decent depth past those guys.

But as usual, our OL has had hardly any time to play together so they don't know what the other guy is going to be doing.

6. ragman

I think a lot of NFL OLs can say that because of the shortened training camps.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

And we signed NYG's Steve Smith.

WTF?

8. ragman

Did that just happen? I wasn't aware of that.

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Yup. Good ol' twitter feed.

10. ragman

Oh. OK. Yahoo still has him in NY.

11. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Ha ha i just got the news too of Steve Smith signed by the eagles must be insurance for Maclin's illness

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb8OZP_4sUs&feature=related]Curb Your Enthusiasm - Tourettes Outburst In Restaurant - YouTube[/ame]

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Nice pick up...

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Great signing by the Eagles...great episode of Curb!

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

What's his injury status?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Thinking that maybe Maclin's situation could be a little more serious than they are saying?

17. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Watching the Game i can't help but to be impressed at Jason Kelce at center guy has a motor at some points i see him trying to block LBs for a run play. I know its not much so far but im starting to really like him. And Ronnie Brown is pounding it hard.... I'm loving it

18. Ronnie Brown is donning Brian Westbrook's old No. 36......

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Casey Matthews looked good. Seems like a smart player. Stuck to the TE like glue when assigned.

Babin is a heckin MONSTER.

Vick was butta.

Ronnie Brown's got good vision and shiftiness. Not a ton of speed, but that's what Shady is for.

Darryl Tapp played a great heckin game. If Cole and Babin weren't destroyers, he'd be starting. You can even take away the sacks, his handwork, spin move, and ability to apply pressure is outstanding.

Jarrett with a pick in his first game, love it. Didn't Allen get one in his first preseason game? Or was it first regular season game? Jarrett was also about to destroy Torrey Smith if he caught that ball on the sideline.

Kafka- I know he was playing against backups, but he looked as good as Kolb ever has in the preseason.

Dion Lewis played well like what I see from him.

Riley Cooper woulda had 6 if Vick didn't underthrow him on that 42 yarder.

Phillip Hunt applied some decent pressure.

Austin Howard is a chump. Coaches always talk him up but he is a turnstile every time gameday rolls around.

Landri looks like a one trick pony, but he does have a damn good spin move for a DT.

Oher got abused all night

20. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He was totally beasting last night. I was more impressed with him than any other player.