Packers LB Clay Matthews Says He Played Second Half Of 2010 Season On Broken Leg

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I have a freind built like that... I uaes qork out with him....hw drank a gallon of myoplex protien shakes a day and ate nothing but fish and chicken..... But when he. Slacked and didnt drink his protein he would shrink bc his body was naturally slim and he needed the extra protein to stay big.... It can be done with out juicing and crap

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

LOL

yeah cause he couldnt have possibly put on that much muscle over 4 years at a top football school and 2 years with pro trainers during the time someone grows up between 17 and 22

give me a break...ridiculous to think someone who was a walk on and worked his way into a LOADED LB recruiting school MUST be on roids.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Word!

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

So, whats the EXCUSE going to be WHEN Clay Matthews III tests positive for roids or HGH eventually?

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Bad samples. Retest in four weeks when he has had time to flush all that crap out of his system.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Just so everyone knows, I sure as hell hope he shares whatever the heck he is up to with his brother. Whatever the heck it is, this wittle guy is expected to be our middle backer. And at his size, that's kinda scary.

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

wittle guy haha

midget matthews ftw

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

c'mon guys. He isn't the only, who bulked up like this in a short time....