The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

But if Dez or Miles get injured, we're up crap creek. Very, very far up crap creek. And that's my primary concern.

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Thats why Witten is such a HUGE assett. Going back to that 2007 season, Patrick Crayton was our #2. While at that point he was better then what we have, he was never a guy teams had to worry about.

Our OL isnt what it was then, but now our HB's are much more capable as recievers then what we had then

3. Jihad Joe

Things im looking for tonight..........

- Hatcher further making a case for a starting job

- Bill Nagy VS first teamers

- If Harris runs with the first team offense

- Radway, Radway, Radway

- Lissemore making more play's, possibly pushing Olcrapski off the roster

- If Josh Thomas is running with the 1st team D (with Newman sidelined, he could open the season as the #3 CB)

4. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

This^^^ I don't think Olcrapski(lol) wants to be here. He wants to be back with camp cupcake. (Wade)

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

source:
    Andre Gurode - Dallas Cowboys - 2011 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

6. Jihad Joe

Would be stoopid IMO

Your not going to get value (4th or 5th tops), our line is unproven as is, and Garrett wants a big OC to man up on NT's

7. Inclulbus

Yeah I don't like/agree with it at all, if it is true.

8. Agent Zero

If we do a trade him it will be a salary cap move.. Not a youth move. my .02

I wont be happy if we do trade him.. :(

9. Jihad Joe

Soooooo

Austin not playing tonite means Ogletree and Harris should both get first team looks outside and in the slot

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

How would you guys feel if we cut Martellus Bennett?

Rucker>Bennett...

1. Witt
    2. Phillips
    3. Rucker

4. Goodbye Bennett

Please...

Rucker is just as athletic and is more consistent receiving wise. Phillips ain't going anyhwhere. You're time in the Big D is up.

11. Inclulbus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v28gnGz47I&feature=related]Dez Bryant makes a great point! - YouTube[/ame]

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

You notice how when rules are implemented it's because of our players. Roy Williams with the Horse Collar, and then Witten when he made a play after his helmet was off.

I dislike this rule as well but I do understand why it's in place. In the CFL there is no rule like this in place. Jus saying.

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Yeah. And taking off your helmet after you score a TD. Wasn't that called the Emmitt Smith rule?

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

And the Erik Williams hands to the face rule...

I don't know about dropping Bennett I don't much about the the Te.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

15. Agent Zero

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if we traded/cut Bennett. He was a waste of a draft pick IMO. But knowing Jerry he will resign him to a huge deal and make him a team capt. or some crap.. :p

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I like this RB they have by the name of Phillip Tanner. He always seems to make something happen.

17. Agent Zero

I still haven't heard anything about Andre. I need to know damnit! lol

Anyone heard anything?

18. Inclulbus

thats on player news, via rotoworld.

19. Agent Zero

Tough break about Radway.. :( But on a lighter note, Murray looked really good. Maybe this kid is the real deal? That first screen pass was impressive. 48 yards.. :beer:

20. Jihad Joe

I wouldn't be surprised if Murray is the featured back by week 3. He a more complete back then Jones, which Garrett seems to value, altho Jones is the better runner