If I Could....What Would I Change On GridironFans.com?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

once you're popular all eyes are on ya....we have people from NFL Players Assoc. cfreaking us out on a daily basis as well.

2. Yeah......I remember you showing me the papers that were sent to your home from the NFL.

I wasn't an active member then.......just used my account to view the articles and remember seeing those NFL logos on news articles.

I figured since you didn't put the ticker at the main page......it may have gone a blind eye with them. I mean....it's only a ticker. But I guess they always have a bone to pick with everyone on every little thing.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Goodell will show up at Steve's door looking for a check. Better let sweets answer...she'll heck a commissioner up!!

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yep, I can't stand that bastard....

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

So any other ideas from the peanut gallery? This site is for you guys so let's hear some ideas that will help make this place better for everyone.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I don't think enough people are finding the chatbox.

7. NFL Film room?

Or is that a no-no?

8. SRW

Yeah that's a big no-no. The NFL is trying to make it where NFL.com or their partners are the only place to get video content. So unless we can generate tens of thousands of dollars each month to cover the cost of partnering with the NFL then that won't go. Hell, I'd have paid staff if we could generate a part of that.

9. SRW

Spread the word! Tell a friend or two and tell them to pass it along.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I wanna raise!!!

Don't know how to make it any easier. Maybe a link in the drop down box Quick Links?

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_eek:

12. SRW

A link won't really work since the shoutbox is set in a predefined section of the forum index and not a page on it's own.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Uhhhhhhhh na na na na daddy likey.

14. I wonder how that can be arranged........lol

I was just wondering.....a film room would've been nice.

15. SRW

Lots of visitors, LOTS of clicks. But that'll be the day....can't get members to help with that as it is.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is it possible to open a new window when you click on a score in the ticker instead of opening in the current window?

17. Was wondering the same.......

18. SRW

Unfortunately, no. That part of the code is hosted elsewhere.

19. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

to the site or ads? cause i usually try to remember to click one a day. would the same user clicking more than one ad make a difference or will they not count me twice?

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Bring back the once a day campaign.