GridironFans.com Looking For Forum Moderators, NFL News Reporters

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Sep 9, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

GridironFans.com is looking for a few good members who enjoy the site and want to help it grow. We are in the need members stepping up into the following roles here on the site:

• NFL Forum Moderators
    • Other Sports Moderators
    • Off Topic Forum Moderators
    We also are looking for the following non-moderator openings:

• NFL News Reporters
    • vBookies
    We are looking for moderators who will keep the forums active, uphold the board's rules and take an active part in the site's growth and development. This is what we look for in our moderators:
    If you are interested please contact me via private message.

Applicants will need to PM me this application back with their answers:
    The application will then be posted in the staff forum and the site staff would vote. A member would need 5 "Yes" votes out of 8 current staff members to be considered.

Once a member is approved he will be put on board as a moderator for a 30 day trial period. After the 30 days the site's staff will again vote to keep the member on as a permanent mod.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I retweet about one article a day.

The reason I don't like to share on facebook is because instead of showing the first part of the article under the link it shows the first reply in the thread. I don't want that to be confused with my thoughts by friends.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I's confused crowned???

4. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

I would be interested but I've only been here a few months and I've only been posting actively for shorter then that.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Fill out the app cKlbutt. Then wait for us to review it a laugh and point at you....:icon_cheesygrin:

Seriously, your active enough.

6. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

I seriously don't like you lol. But I reckon I will.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'll vote for you.... Hahahahah

Seriously its a cool experience I think everyone should do a tour or two

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

8. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

Mush better vote for me too since he was one of the first people I really conversed with on here. You hear that [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION] lol? I'll go ahead and fill it out right quick. What's the worst that can happen?

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I was a mod on my first stint here. Can't decide if I would want to do it again though.

10. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

Great, not so comforting feedback after I put in the app. Thanks for the great timing Steve lol. First stint?

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Why would you even post that???

12. Steve12

Why not?

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm not explaining that to you. It should be fairly obvious.

14. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Me too, I thought I put this is the "what would you change about gif" thread. My bad.

15. Steve12

I really have no idea what you're talking about.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

CKlass I be done 2 tours as a mod here and it is great and fun.... I stopped being a mod bc of work and starting my own business took alot of my time....each time I modded I. Did it for like a year or two... Actyallymorw than that come. To think of it..... I chose to stop bc I didn't think it was fair to other mods who were putting in the time and effort... I would do it again if I had the chance and time...

If ain't mistaken Steve was a mod here but he was still a very young teenager if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

17. Steve12

Yea I was way too young to even be on the site at all, much less in an authority position.

Thats all I was saying mush. Dont know if it came off wrong or something. I was just saying I dont know if I burned any bridges then.

18. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

How old are you Steve?

19. Steve12

Im 20 now.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Sign Omen back up!