Rate The Teams - K Train's Fantasy League Draft

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by mike oxlong, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Yeah. Both picks are great picks. I took them in my fantasy draft last night. Julio was sitting untouched late in the draft, which shocked me.

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i also picked up crabtree for my IR spot for now, and i dropped antonio brown for greg little assuming he ends up bieng their top guy sooner rather than later. hes another rookie that could be putting up big numbers, like boldin-type rookie year

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

you're baskett like with your believing in multiple rookies will lead you to the promised land, I am not worried about Manning as I destroyed the league last year with crap at QB. being that it's a 4pt pass TD league, QB's are not where it's at. I have 3 of the projected top 5 RB's and 2 of the projected top 5 WR's, but your rookies and blount are going to win it. Yeah, you got the baskett syndrome.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol i never ever drafted a rookie to get me anywhere only rookie i ever had on my team was chris johnson and well he did help me win a championship

5. mike oxlong

oh and the same crap was said last year and I outscored the next closest team by 200 points for the year.

6. K Train

you can go off your projections thats fine, im gonna go ahead and go off mine. i always pick up a rookie or two, it comes with being a draft nerd but i think julio is capable of 10 TDs this year, its definitely not out of the question with roddy and gonzo playing and julio is a monster after the catch, hes gonna get a lot of opportunities.

i also have the best RB and a top 2 QB...i dont QBs arent valued that much, id be just fine rolling with cutler of freeman but if brady can get me 30 a game im not gonna argue.

for you to just completely disregard all teams cuz omgz yourz iz da best is dumb, your going off of projections the season hasnt even started.

off topic though i kinda like the less bench spots, its gonna make for FAs get moved around hopefully it makes everyone more active

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I project. I'm gonna beatz your asses

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

8. K Train

im gonna beat your butt week one as a start to my reign of terror

9. Omen

The ktrain is gonna get derailed

10. mike oxlong

Track record speaks for itself. You have a sub-.500 track record and my track record is littered with domination and championships. I think given the history, most would prefer my projections. I like your team, but it has too many risks and questions and not enough consistent scorers.

Also, in a ppr league, with that Oline, Peterson is not #1.

In fantasy football, consistency in scoring wins. I have proven that year in and year out. You can have your Loser's, I mean Billy Ocean Bowl.

11. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

LOLOL. Really? Has Fantasy Football become THIS serious? "ARGH! I'm going to dominate you, BROTHA! THE HULKAMANIA WILL RUN WILD ON YOU!" .... trash talk is one thing. That^^^ ... is just borderline crazy.

12. K Train

lol ok whatever you say.

i commend you on your drafting, and taking advantage of fools like baskett and getting the #1 pick for miles austin (a player that easily could have been had in the second round imo).

i go with the high potential team, ill be fine....i love my keepers (peterson, brady, calvin) and do think peterson will easily be the best RB this year as far as yards and TDs, they will feed him the ball. we'll see though.

not gonna lie i have a lot riding on blount, julio, and somewhat ingram but im confident they will produce, im turning it around this year you watch. in gunning for you and your projections you son of a snitch

13. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Mikes team is freaking stacked. Time for another championship for him, unless Andre, or Wayne go down with injuries.

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

That was jj heck you guys lol using my name for every bad decision when i dont make that many bad ones. I traded ray rice for fitz and now i have a top reciever this year and stacked RB so hop off my nuts lol. Ima destroy you all this season

15. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

lol, I basically traded Miles Austin for an injury plauged Oakland Raiders HB with one good year

16. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I had the best team last preseason and look where that got me

17. Omen

Fyi

Tream E beat Team J..... [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION]
    In week one...

18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Team C lead the week in scoring.