LFL

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Blu N Houston, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

All I got to say it's taken me a few years to finally pay attention and it has everything to do with MRS.BLU!

I've been married 13 yrs ,together 18 and tried over and over again to get my gal to like American Football.

Then this pass Friday my wife's flippen thru the channels and came apon the LFL via MTV3.

Wow...she's hooked.
    :new_popcornsmiley:
    I got to say the chicks fixing their tops and bottoms after every play helps keep me focused.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ummm, that's not real football but as long as you're happy I guess it's all good. Watching a bunch of chicks pretend to care about football isn't my cup of tea, guys in tight uniforms actually hitting the crap out of each other and working their way down a field is more to my liking but again, to each their own.

3. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

I've never seen a game (if you can even call it that) of the LFL. Thankfully my old lady enjoys good ole NFL football.

4. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

I saw some chicks take a licks and lay some stick too, maybe not Ronnie Lott or Atwater licks but they didn't let up. Either way it was fun to watch it, maybe I can drag her to a highschool game next.

5. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

If I ever see a game televised I might tune in for a few minutes.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Baby steps Blu, baby steps...lol

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Bow chicky bow wow

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

If you watch, you might just see this!

[nsfw][​IMG][/nsfw]

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT