Need Yalls Help To Not Shoot My Commish

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by themush, Oct 23, 2011.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

So I'm playing him this week. Started the 1:00 games with 3 players on a bye. Now all of a sudden he has drop and adds and 3 new players in his line up for the 4:00 games.

EVERY FFL I've ever played in if you start the week with players on a bye you cannot bench them for new players you pick up for the 4:00 games. If I'm wrong that's fine just tell me. But I'm really freaking pissed off right now. This is a big money league.

2. That heckin' douche............

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

pretty sure that would be ok cause the players that are on byes arent on lock. I just double checked looking at my games right now and my bench with players on byes still say move instead of lock. As long as the players that he put in have 4 o clock games not 1 o clock games its legal. Only if he waited till after the game to put his players in the lineup some how

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

See every league I've been a apart of if there's a game on say Thursday your lineup must be set before the kickoff of that game.

Basically he's out of the picture at 2-4 and someone called to remind him to set his lineup at about 3:30 this afternoon. I think it's bullcrap. And Imma make a very big deal out of it.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

6. ball in the baskett

hmmm never heard of that locking on a thursday would suck imo sometimes you dont find out if a player is good to go until right before the game. In my 2 leagues i have this year i locks at exacly when that players game stars.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

If his players are 4:00 players and were on his roster, and the players he benched are all on a bye, that's fine. If he "added" players off of waivers after 1:00pm, that's bullcrap.

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Well do you have a $500 buy in for those leagues?

Ward He added Kolb and Whiten at 3:36pm.

9. ball in the baskett

Damn thats expensive na i do the free ones

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Oh get this freaking crap. He just dropped the Cowboys defense (who was on his bench) and just picked up Jax defense. I swear to Christ I might knock this MF'er out tonight.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

In I've been in leagues like that but I've also in a leagye that as long as the playEr isn't locked you can drop and add and put him in...

Sent from my HTC EVO

12. ball in the baskett

How? lol do u know the guy personally

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

No I'm in a $500 league with people I dont know. Idiot.

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I've never been in a leageu like this.... That sucks with injuries and crap...

Sent from my HTC EVO

15. ball in the baskett

ummmmm yea pretty sure you can do that

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Yeah in all my leagues it's individual locks and I think it's legit that if a guy gets scratched just before game time and his backup is available, you should be able to make the sub if you're quick enough. It's not exactly the scenario you described but that come down to the same rule. I'd honestly defer to the league settings the way it's managed online unless there's an explicit policy or history in your league of it being different.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

So he's picking up players off the waiver wire? That's some bullcrap...

18. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Well I just did that in my league to put in a Saints player at 7:00 PM for a bye player...its not illegal. Its cheap but not illegal.

19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

The Wire should be closed at kickoff in the first game though right? That's the way I've always played.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah...no freaking waiver wire is open during the game...that's some BULLCRAP!!! Can you add players or is he taking advantage?