Need Yalls Help To Not Shoot My Commish

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by themush, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Need to look at your rules... I've dine the Same as dragon in some leagues

Sent from my HTC EVO

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

pretty sure in our one gif league we can add player off waivers even now.The wire doesent close if you have players that dident play yet you can add them and put them in for bye week players. Pretty sure ure just being an*l about this cause what hes doing is legal

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've never seen a league that you can add players while the games are going on...if so, I just assumed you couldn't and never realized it...lol.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

So if you don't look at your line up the entire week and then notice you have 3 players on a bye it's fair to be able to ad players to your team through FA and start them after the games have started?

Again bullcrap.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Actually...lol...AxionJaxson's league it appears you can do it...

Whoops...but if the team has played, no you can't do it...

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Ummmm yea because the players he added havent played yet it doesent matter when he does it it doesent give you any type of advantage. It actually limits who you can and cant pick up off the wire if they played already. He could have done any of those moves earlier in the week it would have changed anything. Why would you want to beat someone who forgets to bench players on byes thats like a cheap way to win i hate when i win that way. Whats the guy supposed to do say ohhh its to close to the time of the game im gonna leave in a player with a bye instead of put one in when i can no

pretty sure its all espn leagues i just checked both of mine and you can

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

You can do it on Yahoo too I did it in my league today

8. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

As long as the player's game hasn't started and locked players on that team I don't see any reason at all why you shouldn't be able to pick them up before kickoff. I remember leagues used to lock lineups all at once and I'm sure some still do. I even remember having to call in to the commish before the early games to set a lineup each week. Now that pretty much every league is managed online I see no problem with letting computers control when players can be added.

9. Omen

This....

Sent from my HTC EVO

10. Omen

Actually i just noticed that my kickedr is on a bye and just swiped him and added a one from tomorrow s game in a yahoo league

Sent from my HTC EVO

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Obviously my money league is in the minority...lol. Bastards.

12. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

when I played ff years ago, u had to wait to see if they clear waivers. And that wouldnt happen til a wed.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

What happened with this mush?

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

We are voting on it right now. He says it's my fault for "not understanding the rules" I told him he's a cheating MF'er.

15. He got lucky by claiming the Jaguars D............it's still BS.

16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

So he ended up beating me 144.10 -118.70

Kevin Kolb - 21.28

Beanie Wells 4.86

Jax 16.00

Total of 42.14 extra points. I would have won by 10+

17. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

Whip his butt mush. He deserves it

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

If only I didn't have a kid....I could afford the alimony but the child support would break me Sl1m3y.