Favorite Soccer Teams?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by TDJets72027, Sep 2, 2011.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Y'all can only dream to have the type of supporters that the Portland Timbers have. It's essentially an english feel in an american soccer stadium. Obviously I love my Timbers. I do follow U.S. soccer but not so much the EPL. I have Direct TV and they don't value soccer so I don't see many matches. And as for soccer hotties. The french ladies nat'l team has some lookers!

[​IMG]

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s50SvZm9jQE]Fans at the Portland Timbers Game Sing the National Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

3. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

True and I like Portland , former Dynamo coach (Spencer) and players (Chabala and Lovel), plus I hecken hate Seattle.

You also have to mention that Portland has about a 30 year head start compared to Houston. It's a culture ,something that we are just now cultivating in all our kids. I didn't grow up liking soccer, just gridiron and baseball. We're growing and Portland is a model ,but we're more of the south American hincha style.

It's on next Friday! Portland vs Houston
    [​IMG]

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

my club 1.FC Kaiserslautern (K-Town)

last wednesday in Frankfurt. we won 1-0

with frankfurt and dortmund, we have the best supporters in germany

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7blJ6NsBOwA&feature=feedwll&list=WL"]Eintracht Frankfurt - Kaiserslautern DFB-Pokal Pyro mit Polizeiansage - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

the us team played here 2006 @ world cup

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I only watch the World Cup when the USA plays.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Awful crap happend after the game. Just hope K-Town and Frankfurt have to play a game with no crowd

7. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

the media overhyped it again... i was there

it was very quiet after the game :icon_wink:

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

From what I saw, it wasn't quiet. The DFB will take some action, for sure...