Members, What Do YOU Want Out Of GridironFans.com?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Nov 20, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

So I am throwing the question out there to see what kind of feedback I can get...

What do members want out of GridironFans.com? What features make you come back? What features can you live without? What could improve? What would you like to see added if it's possible? So feel free to post your thoughts, we'll see where this goes.

2. Having the arcade back would be cool.............

3. SRW

I would be open to bring that back. However, it would be where members would be cash in vcash to play, all in an effort to boost more activity on the forums.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Like that idea a lot Steve.

5. SRW

There might be a switch to more incentive based features on the site. The more you post, the more you can unlock.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

That's what I'm talking bout!!!

7. SRW

Things that I am thinking of making unlockable items:

1. Access to edit User title
    2. Access to use avatar
    3. Access to use signature field
    4. Access to unlock and display favorite team icons
    5. Access to unlock and display favorite NFL players
    6. Access to post in certain forums

There are other ideas rattling in my head....

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

As I said...I love it...

9. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I love those ideas Steve

10. SRW

Thank you for the kind words. Feel free to chime in what you are looking for from this site.

11. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

need sl1m3y to get over with members

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Good ideas... In realty I don't think it needs much we have great member and staff... It's come along way

sent from my supercharged EVO

13. SRW

The problem is the member base is mostly inactive. Look at this place on the weekends, it slows to a snails pace. I also am always trying to find ways to give members a platform to create their own content but time after time it dies down. Some things have to change to revitalize this site.

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Yes you are correct... It's always a select core of members that keep it active.....Hmmmm Leta think

sent from my supercharged EVO

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I really enjoyed the monthly awards

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

As cheesy as it sounds, is there a way to survey the inactives to see if there is something they would want?

17. SRW

I could send a mass PM out.

18. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Football talk, plain and simple.

Right now Im satisfied

IDK if its my settings or what, but sometimes threads get posted in the Gerneral Football forum dont show up in New Post feature

Would also be awesome if you guys could bring back the "invite to thread" feature

19. SRW

That is currently down only because the latest update to that modification caused a major error on the site. I am working on getting that error fixed and hope to have it back soon.

20. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Ive noticed this as well, but the people that log on seem to post. Your still getting some 3 and 4 page threads

A recruit blitz to find posters that will be active may not be a bad idea, and Im willing to help