Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Says Ejection Vs Packers Was Unwarranted

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by Sweets, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh said he did nothing wrong despite getting ejected during a 27-15 loss against Green Bay according to Anwar Richardson of Mlive.com. Suh and Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith were battling each other in the third quarter. Shortly after Dietrich-Smith hit the ground, Suh was tangled up with him and then stomped his opponent in clear view of the officials. Suh was ejected as a result of the kick. "First and foremost, I'm only going to apologize to my teammates, my coaches, and my true fans for allowing the refs to have an opportunity to take me out of this game," Suh said. "What I did was remove myself for the situation in the best way I felt and me being held down in the situation that I was in and for that, my intentions were not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself. As you see, I'm walking away from the situation. With that, I apologize to my teammates, and my fans, and my coaches for allowing ... putting myself in a position to be misinterpreted and taken out of the game."

Source: The Redzone

2. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Idiot move by Suh. It clearly shows on tape that he stomped the guy. SMH

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

So Suh tries to removes himself from the situation by shoving the guy's head into the ground 3 times then stomping on his arm after that? Man, Suh has an excuse for every dirty tactic he does and it's sad that he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything. That crap looked pretty avoidable to me. I lose more and more respect for Suh the more he does this. He's a damn good defensive tackle. He doesn't need to result to dirty tactics on the football field. If someone stomped on his arm like that, he would be going crazy himself.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

There is something wrong with this cat and the NFL better step and show Ndumbakong that the NFL is bigger than he is.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

The NFL... The Lions (fat chance they do anything).... Somebody....

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

im going to go ahead and say that this trash we all say on national tv infront of familes will result in a huge fine (atleast 50k) and no less than a two game suspension and some sort of anger managment classes

dont forget its not a right to play in the nfl this mornon could be out in a few years if this continues

oh and how i really feel about suh

hes the biggest meanest cat butt kid ive ever seeen

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the fact that suh never takes responsibility for his actions should be a clear indication to everyone that he is not fully matured as a human being. i would expect behavior like this out of my 12-year old twins but not my high school age kids. there is a certain point in time in our personal development when we have been taught responsibility and accountability and it clicks sometime during our teen years.

Unfortunately, a lot of kids, especially gifted athletes who never have someone in their lives who teach them these things go into their adulthoods with the same moral fiber they had as kids.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

"I slipped."

9. DaBearsrule4ever

I didn't know the turf at Ford Field was slippery.

Oh wait, to my knowledge, it's not.

Total crock of crap explaination by Suh.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Come on...it gets moist in there and if you don't have the proper footwear...can get a little dicey. Blame the equipment manager.

11. DaBearsrule4ever

Come on... Do you actually believe Suh slipped? I don't....

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nah dude...I'm playing along. It's obvious what he was trying to do...lol.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

Is it really cruel of me to wish Suh's knees would get taken out? Ok, yeah it is but maybe that would teach him a lesson if a suspension doesn't.

14. markaz

Brian Billick made an interesting point in a ESPN telephone interview when he said that Suh's complete lack of accountability is a good sign he will probably continue this type of thing, regardless of sanctions.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

Anybody know if Suh was playing like this at all at Nebraska?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

How about Schwartz coached Haynesworth in Tennessee...lol...

17. markaz

No crap? lol

18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Wow, good point Ward. Never thought about that.

19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

schwartz is a mental midget

20. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

I said this last night in another post, but If I'm the Lions, I go to Goodell and ask if they can issue the suspension. Someone has to get through to this kid. It may all be too late as He's pretty far gone as a human being. A product of being a gifted athlete and no strong roll models.