#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

lol

You guys were one of the worst teams in the NFL when it mattered. You guys get hot after your season is all but over.

You guys won you Super Bowl already yesterday. Its a rather pathetic state of your fanbase that you are celebrating a weak win on the day you officially get eliminated. And you didnt whoop anyones butt. The Eagles did there best to let us right back in the game. The Eagles played like crap, or like the Eagles if you want to put it that way. We were just worse

2. Jihad Joe

I guess baskett didnt get the T-Pain voice modulating microphone for Christmas like he asked Santa for

[​IMG]

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Why don't YOU go sit in the corner and STFU and dream about the team you were supposed to have? And the only way you finish .500 is IF you beat the Redskins next week. And you know what? It won't happen. That's right. I said it. It won't happen.

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

This thread just keeps lowering the bar.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Username bet? bitb need another victim?

6. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

[​IMG] :icon_cheesygrin:

7. Jihad Joe

What do you expect, its run by Eagles fans

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

ragman ill bet ure snitch butt about the eagles redskins game yea get some balls and be my next victum

9. ragman

And started by Eagles fans and kept running by Eagles fans.

That's why I CAN'T STAND THEM!!!!!!!

10. ball in the baskett

he would have testicles to make a username bet pretty sure he has a vag**a

11. ragman

Yellow flag?

12. ball in the baskett

yea like i thought says something is not gonna happen but doesent have what it takes to put your money where your mouth is

13. ragman

But, what do I get IF I WIN? Let's talk about that.

14. ragman

It sure is taking you a long time for you to make up your mind, BITB. Have you not given this any consideration at all? Apparently not.:icon_cheesygrin:

15. ball in the baskett

well sorry for not being on gif all day long :icon_rolleyes:

ill do a username bet with ya or a sig bet with you its up to you......thats if u do it

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

:laughy32:

the giants & cowhecks are one whopping game ahead of the eagles but hey keep bragging. at least the giants showed some balls unlike the cowboys who basically bent over and grabbed their ankles in front of the eagles and said have at it.

so tell me, how'd it feel having 54 points (61 if not for avants heck up) dumped on your team in two games by the second craptiest team in the division in two lopsided loses ?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  17. ball in the baskett

funny how were 3rd best in the division but we are 4-1 in the division about to be 5-1

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

happy holidays cowboy fans

[​IMG]

19. ragman

That's right. Keep reaching, Eagles fans. Whatever gets you through the night. Whatever makes you feel better about that pathetic team you have.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

whats wrong rags ? you talked more crap all the other cowboys fans combined all season. even after the 1st kick in the stomach your team took from those embarrassing, pathetic eagles you kept running your mouth.

just remember everytime you insult the eagles you insult your own team for acting like a collection of female rabbits in heat.

pathetic 2
    cowboys 0

edit - interesting stat; Since 1971, the Cowboys have lost 21 games by 27 or more points. Six of those 21 losses were to Andy Reid.

i'd turn every one of those in for one freaking parade. facepalm.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011