Cowboys Vs Giants

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Sweets, Dec 27, 2011.

?

Who will win this game

Poll closed Jan 1, 2012.
  1. Cowboys

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Giants

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The New York Giants (8-7) host the Dallas Cowboys (8-7) at MetLife Stadium on Sunday 01/01/2012

Kickoff time is 8:20 pm EST (NBC)

Discuss….​

2. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Giants win Giants win....do anyone remember the last game of season in 2008 eagles vs. Cowboys. Winner takes all and the outcome was a massacre 44-6.Expect the same outcome. The cowboys weak pathetic pass defense is no match for manning and his receivers will be shocked if the giants lose this one. For those who don't know the Cowboys are 0-3 this year on Sunday night football make that 0-4

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hate this game already...

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I just don't see the Cowboys winning this game on the road in December against a team who knows them in and out.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i hate both team but really rather not hear cowboys talk about how much better they are cause they made the playoffs

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Because the Giant talk is that much better?

7. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

well, we have a quarter of a giants fan on this site and 56765765 and a sixth cowboys fans on here if that makes a difference.

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Cowboys win Cowboys win....do anyone remember the last game of season in 2009 eagles vs. Cowboys. Winner takes division and home field against the other team in playoffs and the outcome was a massacre 24-0. And the next week we killed 'em again in the playoffs. For those who don't know Dallas is 3-2 in New York since Tony Romo took over as QB against the Giants.

All in all, the past don't mean crap. It's hard to expect what Romo will look like when he steps on the field with a hecked up hand, but I also know that any time Romo has played a full game this season, except when playing Philly, we've had a chance to win every game. I don't expect no less out of this team ad Tony this Sunday. Hopefully it being on New Years, Eli looks like this on New Years Eve.

[​IMG]

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Cowboys.

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

The Cowboys have to win SOMETIME on SNF. Right?

12. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Giants win 24 to 20

13. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I would love for the Cowboys to win. But honestly, our defense is just so damn up and down this year. I think it will be a shootout.

Giants win 35-41

14. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Exactly.

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

it all depends on which giants team shows up

16. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

if the Giants defense that showed up last week against the jets, shows up....Giants. With a healthy Justin Tuck playing like he did against a Jets team that has a better offensive line than the Cowboys has, then it's going to be a long day for Romo. Giants get back Osi for this game as well. The receiving corp will have manningham back as well.

However, I have not seen the Giants put tww games back to back, never mind two good games back to back this season. I don't believe that Romo's hand is a factor and he has all his weapons on the field too. One thing the Cowboys beatup oline is going to have to account for is where Jason Pierre Paul is going to lineup if he is on the field at the same time with Tuck and Osi.

I have no pulse on this game one way or the other. If i have to choose it's going to be the Giants by default since they are at home.

Cowboys 27
    Giants 30.

It's going to come down to the fourth quarter again. One thing is for certain, both teams will be taking shots down field.

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Almost mirror teams right now with lots of issues

18. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i dont see either team beating the lions in the playoffs

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I will be very surprised if this is a low scoring game. I expect a shootout between Eli and Romo.

Going into the fourth quarter in 2011, the 2 QBs are pretty close in stats. Eli has a lead in TDs, 14 to 9, but Eli has thrown more INTs, 6 to 2.

20. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

This game scares me..