Embarrassing Eagles Are Now Done

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Nov 13, 2011.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I was excited about steve smith but then realized it wasent the same pro bowl steve smith

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

for what

4. ball in the baskett

Talkin about us beating the redskins he dont think it will happen... whats funny is he wont take a username or sig bet for that game but is so confident we wont win :icon_rolleyes:

5. ragman

Because saying I TOLD YOU SO means more to me than that.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

i would like nothing more than to meet you on broad st during the parade so you can say i told you so. :cope:

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

like we got to do to you after last week ?

8. ragman

Yeah, you won again. But it wasn't as bad as the first time. The Eagles lost interest after the Giants won. Why is Reid bothering to play starters against the Redskins, anyway? What difference does it make?

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Because 8-8 sounds a hell of a lot better than 7-9, and his job isn't 100% secure at this point.

10. ball in the baskett

ummmm for the fans that pay for tickets?????

In 08 when we beat the bills the last game of the year to go 8-8 i had some satisfaction out of it go out strong

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

true it wouldve been worse then the 1st time if the game mattered.

12. ball in the baskett

idk what game u saw but 20-0 until the very end in garbage time scoring a td i would be pretty disgusted with my team. Yea romo is out but thats no excuse when u have a running game and 2 very good receivers in austin and dez

13. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Steve Smith just wasnt healthy enough to make an impact. That's why the Giants were glass half empty on him during the free agency period. That was a big Knee injury he sustained last season.

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

This is a good reason. Not only fans but the team itself. If players close out hot, they can go into 2012 on that high amd not on a low of loisng to a team like the Redskins

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

all-ins - 38
    racists - 10

16. ball in the baskett

definitly 08 we were a 8-8 team the next year we went 11-5 and went to the nfc championship game

17. ball in the baskett

this game might not mean anything for the playoffs but i think it means alot to most of the fans

18. ragman

It's a very fine line between 7-9 and 8-8.

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I disagree. Signing Smith was a good move even though it didn't work out like they planned. It was low risk/high reward, or neither. If he would have rebounded quickly, it wouldn't have been as a Giant and given incredible depth to our WR corps. He did not disrupt the team and was a big reason for winning a division game. I have zero problem with their decision, even in hindsight.

20. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I still think this team will be dangerous next season. Let DJax walk, go out and sign Vincent Jackson opposite Maclin. Sign or trade for a solid LB and trade Asante or whatever it takes to move up far enough to pick up RG3 to sit behind Vick for a season or 2 and I'd honestly be pretty content.