Embarrassing Eagles Are Now Done

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Nov 13, 2011.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

good prediction ragman if we scored 24 less points you would be right on the money

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Officially done for the season.

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

D-Jack, for as much as a pain in the butt as he has been this year, did exactly what I didn't want him to do this week: kill it.

As much as I try to talk myself out of it, smeags is right: he is a very big part of this offense. Even if he is only being a decoy, it is critical to the offense clicking that he is on the field and occupying a corner and likely a safety on every play.

Vincent Jackson could be good option though. But we must remember that these teams have franchise tags. Jackson is surely getting it if he's a UFA.

Trading Asante seems like a given. DRC looked very good today so that erases a little worry I had in my mind. We won't get more than a 3rd.

Getting RG3 is silly.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

RG3 is well out of range. He is gonna be a top 15 pick.

I think if they go QB in this draft, the second is where to do it with Froles and Lindley. Im not really liking Jones and Tannihill, who would be the picks in the first

Question: What is the likelihood the Eagles go WR at 15?

If D-Jax walks, thats probobly the position Im going to be mocking them all the way up to the draft

5. Jihad Joe

As a rival fan, I would much rather you signed D-Jax the draft Michael Floyd. I would rather you have the decoy then a guy who will go for 90-1,300

Smeag's is right in his assement of the offense and Jackson. However a guy like Floyd or Jeffery would be a critical part to a better offense

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I want to kick D Jax RIGHT in the junk but he still almost had 1000 yards receiving this season. I'm a little less unhappy with him after this comments about being sorry and being okay with the franchise tag. I mean, let's be real. If he gets the franchise tag he'll still make like 6 million so I can't imagine he wouldn't be okay with it. I'd like him as an Eagle but if he's going to be a whiny little snitch, not show up on time and become a distraction, enjoy your life in Cincinnati or Washington.

As for Vincent Jackson, it sounds like the Chargers are considering clearing house and not playing the whole pay VJ money game.

And I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibility to get RG3. We already have quite a few draft picks and can trade them like crazy. But let's all be realistic. We'll be drafting an OL with our first round pick.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Only problem: I can guarantee you what kind of player Jackson is at the pro level.

Any player in the draft could turn out to be dog crap, no matter how great you think they look in college.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

We've got the 15th pick. :icon_cheesygrin:

I still don't want skinny butt RG3.

9. Jihad Joe

I meant to say top 5

I get what your saying, and of course WR's have both a high bust rate and a sharp curve. But this is a good year to get value at the position. Consider that at one point in time Floyd was in running to be the top WR in last years draft before. Physically he is almost as good as Green and Jones, but his off the field stuff and him getting acclimated to a new system hurt his stock a bit since then

10. Jihad Joe

Good, because i REALLY dont want you guys to have skinny butt RG3 ;)

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

all i want for a qb is one thats accurate, because you know, the wco is based on accuracy and timing. something vick sucks dog c**k over.

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hell, I'd take his current accuracy if the hecker would learn how to get rid of the ball faster. He gets pounded because he keeps waiting too long. I don't know if he locks on to a player and doesn't get rid of it till that guy seems like he is open or if he is just always looking for the deep play, but it drives me freaking nuts.

We should be used to inaccurate quarterbacks (see: Donovan 'ball in the dirt' McNabb).

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're dead on with him holding the ball too long. balddinger went through some film from the last few games and showed how vick missed so many wide open receivers because he is locking onto to a guy. the one thatstuck out to me was the play against the skins where d. hall fell and maclin was left all alone but by the time vick through it hall had recovered and the ball hit him in the back.

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dont really want a receiver in the first round hopefully it works out with d jax. I want a MLB im not that into college football is there any really good MLBs to take around 15?