Rams To Play Patriots In London In 2012

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

League sources have told Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Thursday night that the Rams will play an AFC foe — believed to be the New England Patriots — during the 2012 regular season in London, London, of course, is the home of Rams owner Stan Kroenke’s Arsenal soccer team of the English Premier League. The NFL games in London usually are played around mid-season. And with the exception of this season, when Chicago played Tampa Bay, all of the previous matchups have featured an NFC team vs. an AFC club. The 2012 game will be a Rams "home" contest, meaning they will play only seven games next season in the Edward Jones Dome. It is also believed that this could be a multi-year arrangement with the Rams, not unlike the Buffalo Bills playing in Toronto.

Source: The Redzone

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

:icon_cheesygrin:

BTW, it's confirmed to be a three season arrangement.

3. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

You got a AFC Championship contender against the Rams... sorry but no interested.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

But it's Jeff Fisher...

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

No, thanks.

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I will celebrate the day when this forum has a Rams thread where people actually talk about the Rams and reaches more than a couple of posts.

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I don't like this.

8. flea

flea ???????

Meh matchup compared to what it will cost me, will be the first one I miss