The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Have you checked with Brady and Co. about that?

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I don't want to watch that Tyree catch every time I watch SportCenter for the next 2 freaking weeks!! FREAK YOU HARBAUGH BROTHERS! ! You know, Jim was supposedly going to become Michigans HC this past year and hecked me with that. Then he hecked me yesterday by losing to the Giants! DAMN YOU!!! But for real. The worst part of the Gnats being in the SB is listening to their fans. Case in point above.

3. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Don't need to.

4. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Listening to Giants fans? Jesus Tebow Christ, At least we can talk about winning. I mean all I heard from Eagle fans in August was how they were going to assrape everyone. And where I live in Jerz, it's the dividing line between Giants and Eagles. Pretty quiet coming from that side. Eagle fans better hope the Giants don't win.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Cowboys fans are hoping it as well.

6. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Lol....now you eagle fans show some love for your NFC East bretheren. Lets cheer for them to win so it can make the division look good.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Was thinking the same thing today. Coughlin and Fewell were on their way out the door about 6 weeks ago...lol.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

What you got to be kidding me I hope they lay an egg and get negative points somehow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I'd consider rooting for the Redskins if they were in the Super Bowl but heck the Cowboys and most of all heck the Giants and their douchebag fans(no offense to the non douche ones) who just freaking piss and moan about Coughlin and crap even though he always finds a freaking way to win. I can understand why eagles fans want Reid out and can respect their opinions but Giants fans are NEVER freaking happy. A lot of Eagles fans christened them the champions because lord of the douche Vince Young called them a "Dream Team" but Giants fans just won't EVER shut the heck up. Because of a lucky play they beat the Pats in 07 and because of 2 really crapty performances by better teams they are in the Super Bowl but if you listen to Giants fans they're the best team in the NFL. And Eli freaking sucks a big fat donkey rod. Screw that football shaped head butthole and the rest of the New York Giants!

/rant.

10. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Geeez,,,the way they Eagle Fans hate the Giants you would think WWWIII is starting.

11. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Oh yes, the Eli sucks card.....Let me know when the Eagles have a QB that can lead them. And of course the other two teams played so crapty, that must be why the Giants won. yeah that's definitely gotta be it. Tell yourself whatever it is so that you can handle this.

If Coughlin didn't turn around the Giants season he was out. And they would had every right to do it, being that it could have been 3 years in a row with a mid season collapse. That's sports in NY. Philly is no different. How many times have Eagles fans called into WIP and begged for Reid to get canned. And Reid's resume, minus a super bowl win is better than Coughlins'.

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Fact: The Packers play like the Packers played during the season and didn't drop balls or fumble they'd of won.

Fact: The 49ers had control of the game and if not for 2 fluke fumbles they'd of won.

Fact: Eli is the worst "best" QB in the NFL. AWFUL decision maker but ALWAYS gets bailed out.

13. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i cant hate on eli hes been so much better then he usually is even though hes on a rival team i admit he doesent suck and is a elite qb

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah no crap, my exact point how many posts ago and yet the national media isnt even bringing it up. also you may wanna check the stats because reid has one more regular season win then coughlin during the same span but of course he made up for that against the pats four years ago so what fanbase really has the postition to gripe ?

the timing of your sudden desire to post in this thread points out your obvious trolling intentions. why dont you go listen to some ICP and hang yourself while masterbating to thoughts of rosanne barr's gaping hairy twat.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah no crap, my exact point how many posts ago and yet the national media isnt even bringing it up. also you may wanna check the stats because reid has one more regular season win then coughlin during the same span but of course he made up for that against the pats four years ago so what fanbase really has the postition to gripe ?

the timing of your sudden desire to post in this thread points out your obvious trolling intentions. why dont you go listen to some ICP and hang yourself while masterbating to thoughts of rosanne barr's gaping hairy twat.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

^ truth - saying otherwise is just being a hater. especially when you look at what the eagles have.

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Truth but I still can't stand the dude and corky look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Awesome Roseann barr and ICP reference. Try harder bruh. Just a little bit.

If I were trolling, I would have went a little harder than that, sup doe?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  19. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Eagles Thread. Keep it on topic. If you want to argue with each other and be witty we have a whole complete forum for that. No attacks or we'll have some issues lads.

20. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Sup wit lads doe?