Tom Brady's Wife Gisele Bundchen Rips Patriots Receivers Over Dropped Passes

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Sweets, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The frustrations of another Super Bowl loss spilled over for Gisele Bundchen as she left the luxury suites of Lucas Oil Stadium after her husband Tom Brady and the Patriots fell to Eli Manning and the Giants, 21-17, in Super Bowl XLVI Sunday night. According to WEEI in Boston, while making her way toward the elevator, Giants fans were harassing the supermodel, yelling, “Eli rules, Eli owns your husband.â€￾ She responded to her entourage. “You [need] to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My husband cannot [expletive] throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time,â€￾ she said in a video. “I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.â€￾

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Spot on, hot stuff.

3. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

they can't catch it, when he throws it like crap

4. Steve12

Your blind hatred for Brady is making you look uneducated. He put the ball where it needed to be, it hit his receiver in both hands and he dropped it. Let's try to be objective here, ok?

5. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I saw the game. I could have made some of those passes

6. Steve12

Doubtful. And Brady did make the passes. That's the point. The WRs dropped them.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

even if it was the receivers fault this dumb snitch needs to shut her damn mouth. If i were brady i would tell her to. Thats like other patriots players blaming brady cause of the deep ball pick he threw.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah because the safety nad int had nothing to do with the loss right hun ? basket's right, chick needs to shut her yap. especially when it's apparent that she had her husband's balls in her coach bag all day.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

She should have taken the high road and just shut up...all of a sudden she knows football?

10. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Says the QUEEN of Romo hatred. LOL

It's a team effort. They all hecked up. Get over it. Game is over, can't change it.

11. Steve12

Let's not even start the Romo crap. We've been over it countless times and you refuse to listen to reason.

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This snitch should shut up.

I'm talking about Steve12. (joke btw)

13. Steve12

Pile it on.

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Of course she shouldn't have said anything, but it's understandable why she did with those douche bag Giants fans yelling at her about Eli.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah but c'mon, that's what she comes up with ? i mean go take a bath should've been her first thought.

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

She's a super model, not a nuclear engineer. She's to be looked at, not listened to.

17. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think we all know who wears the pants in the Brady household. don't we?

18. Steve12

I prefer to picture her with no pants.

19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

she has a stupid name

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Totally crapty throw. I mean he only got two full hands on it.