Tony Dungy Says Titans Had Bounty On Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SRW, Mar 3, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

This whole bounty thing is going to be all of the rage for the next week or so. You are going to hear story after story coming out about different bounties that were out there around the NFL. Apparently Tony Dungy is convinced that the Titans had one on Peyton Manning according to Pro Football Talk. Dungy texted: “I know they had them in Tennessee.â€￾ The connection goes even further, as Dungy reported earlier this year on Football Night in America that the injury that may have resulted in Manning's neck problems came in a game against the Washington Redskins back in 2006. While Dungy wasn't sure if they used the system in Washington as well, he feels pretty confident that it was used in Tennessee.

Source: SBNation.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
  2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Oh my god, none of the Titans coaches should EVER be allowed in this league again!

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Shut up Tony, oh irrelevant one....

First he's "convinced" it went on in Tennessee, then he "knows" it went on in Tennessee and at the end of the story he's "pretty" confident it went on in Tennessee...:moe:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  4. Dragonite

Well Shawne Merriman is of the same belief.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:laughy32:

6. Dragonite

Okay continue to discredit it, don't be shocked when the Titans have the next "bounty scandal"

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The fact that she finds Shawne Merriman amusing discredits what exactly? Are you digging for arguments where there arent any, again?

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I really dislike when Tony Dungy speaks...

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I want Herm Edwards to weigh in.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Keith Bullock is calling bullcrap on Dungy's "story."

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So is Seth.

[​IMG]