Doctors Clear Bills LB Shawne Merriman For Practice

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by SRW, May 30, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman says via his twitter account he has been cleared to practice by doctors who checked out his Achlles tendon. He is expected to practice with the team at the second organized-team-activity workout on Thursday at One Bills Drive. "Got the thumbs up can't wait to join my teammates in practice tomorrow," Merriman wrote. In the Bills' best-case scenario, Merriman would give the Bills a New York Giants-like, multi-directional pass-rush cast, because he would be the third option behind Mario Williams and Mark Anderson.

Source: Buffalo News

2. buffalobillsfan1

buffalobillsfan1 2nd String

Sweet. Lights out snitches.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Without the roids dude is shell of his lights out days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

He'll never turn the lights ON again, let alone out...garbage...

5. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

low life cheater...should have been banned from the game

6. buffalobillsfan1

That is the pot calling the kettle black. Like he is the only one to use roids in NFL.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

So you encourage cheating? :Loco:

8. buffalobillsfan1

I would not call it cheating when a lot of the defenses players are doing it. Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, etc.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Matthews was never proved. And yet you eluded my question. Oh and not everyone was doing it so it is cheating.

10. buffalobillsfan1

Who is to say Merriman definitely used steroids? It could have been a supplement he was takin. He was punished. That is that. If he plays well this year nothing can diminish that.

11. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Guess it's just been a coincidence his play tanked right after he was busted & can't stay on the field anymore for any length of time.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  12. buffalobillsfan1

It is.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Another year, another "if he plays well" comment. Dude is washed up garbage and got a contract based on name alone...

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

This guy's logic is so off base, he and the Bills deserve each other. Oh and Merriman did test positive for steroids, and even his lawyer said it was anabolic steroid. [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandrolone"]Nandrolone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] is the drug and his lawyer tried to play it off as a tainted supplement which is bullcrap and anyone who believes that is absolutely clueless.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

D Ware gets it done with out cheating

16. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

17. buffalobillsfan1

Say what you want. I think Merriman is going to have a good year, with most of the attention being on Super Mario, Marcel Dareus, Kyle Williams and Mark Anderson.

18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

You can only be so good on IR. And you are forgetting that Marriman is learning a NEW position.

19. buffalobillsfan1

All he has to do is get the qb. He will mainly be used on passing downs.

20. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Ya just don't get it dude. I'm done feeding this troll.