The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

ZIPPIDY FREAKING DOOODAAAA DAY !

heck you joe banner. luries is slowly but surely strarting to clean house of the old guard. if reid doesnt win it all this year he's next.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

really sad what weaver has to go through he shouldent even risk playing football again even if he would be able to

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

why the hell would weaver be involved in any discussions about the eagles today ?

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm so glad Banner is gone. It totally proves that there was a power struggle going on (of course they denied it today). Hearing Dawkins, Westbrook, Trotter, Tra Thomas, etc...talk poorly about him makes me feel even better about it.

Andy has no excuses now, and this may even open things up for him to step into the front office when he steps down as coach.

What a day.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ha I thought of you when I heard the news.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah im gonna miss that weasel insulting my intelligence as a fan. :icon_cool:

i will give banner credit for being part of the success the team had because he was very good at working the cap system.

now the team is in roseman & reid's hands and while im not a fan of reid i'd roll the red capret out for him on his way to 0ne novecare center to sign his extention if a parade proceeding it.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-WIZOKNF-E]Reggie White Announced Jerome Brown's Death, moments after finding out himself.... - YouTube[/ame]

Never saw this. Crazy.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

you guys never saw that ??!!

my dad called me from a payphone down at the vet right after reggie announced it.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah...I never saw it. Couldn't imagine being White there or any of the fans in that stadium that day...

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah my dad was pretty upset when he called. the raw emotion coming from reggie white was heartbreaking. the beginning of the end for that team.

12. DawkinsINT

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

nice article dawk,

on another note, Boykin is looking like a steal

14. DawkinsINT

What makes you say that?

15. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Early work has speculation that Hanson's roster spot could be in trouble, dude was a second round pick before his leg injury. He is a beast in the return game setting records in Georgia. I still can't believe we got him in the 4th. I can't wait to see him play.

16. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Sometimes those injuries work to someone's advantage. Here's a recent report on his from SN's Russ Lande (via insidetheiggles.com)

Eagles’ Rookie Brandon Boykin Poised For Big Things - Inside the Iggles

17. DawkinsINT

God to hear. Hopefully he ends up being the real deal.

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

It's been a decade but Rhonde shut the mutha heckin' Vet down!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbgLJEJyU6c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbgLJEJyU6c[/ame]

Sorry Igle fans there was a special on the news tonight. Not trolling just reminiscing.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Can't believe it's
    Been that long...

20. DawkinsINT

That game tore me up. I was positive we were going to win.