Vikings Star RB Adrian Peterson Arrested In Houston

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Jul 7, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was arrested in Houston late Friday night and charged with resisting arrest. He was arrested at 2:30 a.m. at Bayou Place, 534 Texas Ave. According to HPD data, Peterson remains in the city jail waiting to post, or be released on $1,000 bond. The listed offense is “resisting arrest/search unclassified" but no other details were immediately available. Peterson, a native of Palestine in East Texas and former tailback for the University of Oklahoma, is recovering from a knee injury he suffered last Christmas Eve that required reconstructive surgery.

Source: Houston Chronicle

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

guess they werent fans of his

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Welcome to Goodell's radar...

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Sounds like someone was being an butthole to the 5O.

5. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

he'll go unpunished

6. DaBearsrule4ever

Yeah, seeng it's his first arrest.

7. Saintsfan1972

that's what i meant...i'm not bitter or anything :icon_cheesygrin:

8. SRW

Might just be a cowboys with a badge getting a little to excited:

Adrian Peterson Arrested for Resisting Arrest, Faces up to a Year in Prison - International Business Times

9. Saintsfan1972

can't wait to see the video

10. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

L-A-W-S-U-I-T

12. DaBearsrule4ever

I would love to know what he was resisting arrest for.

13. Saintsfan1972

he ordered a water....lol

14. I'm a little confused on why he was arrested.

15. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Resisting arrest.. duh

:p

This whole thing sounds shady to me. I can't see Peterson being an butthole to the police. He seems like such a stand up guy. :suspicious:

16. SRW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrsPQe-nWIg]Adrian Peterson Arrested - YouTube[/ame]

He's still in jail? I am dying for any video to pop on this one.

17. Agent Zero

And you know it will.. I hope that cop was in the right.. Otherwise he will be targeted from a lot of people. AP is a HUGE name and there are a lot of fans everywhere.. This is gonna get good..

My hunch is, AP was just singled out because he was in Cowboy country.. I could be wrong but I think this is gonna turn ugly.. *shrug*

18. SRW

So as per the rumors...

Peterson was at a nightclub with friends and family. It was closing time, and cops came in to tell the crowd to go home (is this SOP in Houston?). Then Peterson is told by a cop to leave. Peterson refuses, an argument ensues and then Peterson walks away with a club bouncer. Then the officer he had an argument with jumps on his back and takes him down and the other officers pile on.

If true, the cop hecked up the second he jumped on Peterson's back. He was asked to leave and was seen walking out with a club bouncer? Was that not compliance? I know there's more to the story but right now I'd hate to be the person in the Houston PD who has to answer questions on this.

19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Sounds like Billy Ray Joe Bob got a little pissed off when that colored feller sassed him.

20. Agent Zero

Believe it or not.. Texas isn't that bad fool.. :p