Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Not Interested In Topping Drew Brees' Deal

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by SRW, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

GTFO you troll.....we were the 6th rated rushing team last season and 6th in 2009...kiss the ring snitch. i honestly think you are actually a vikings fan.

[​IMG]

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Honestly, this is just blatant trolling. Enough is enough.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

How does bounty gate taint the superbowl? Its not like they cheated in anyway and i dont remember signifigant injurys that game

4. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Either way. Back to the topic here. Rodgers is a good man for this. He is a great quarterback, despite what direction this thread may have took regarding opinions.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Roethlisberger is better...but after that, kids talking crazy!

:wink:

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Alright. Here is my take on the "bounty" crap. A disgruntled employee is let go. He wants to get back at the team. How does he do it? Every team, or just about every team, had a pay for performance pool. That has been established. Why not make accusations that cannot be thoroughly discredited. There was no "player X got so much money for a crippling hit" evidence so why not use the pay for performance stuff and accuse them of paying for injuries. Both are about the same thing. That way there will be doubt and he has his revenge. As far as having one more fan.... Don't freaking want that fool. Let him or her root for the Bills where he/she belongs. Sucking hind tit. And how can you say that Rodgers is better? What has he done to show that he is better? Both have rings, Both can make all the throws. How is he better? Just because he may run a little better? Brees can run also. Is it because Rodgers went 15-1? Brees went 13-3 and didn't get MVP cause Brady did the same that year and if there is a tie then the Golden Boy will get the nod. They are both good. Let's see Rodgers pass for over 5000 yards at least twice.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Rodgers doesn't need to pass for 5,000 yards to be considered great, regardless of what anyone thinks...

8. buffalobillsfan1

buffalobillsfan1 2nd String

If you could start a team right now, anybody that knows football would take Stafford or Newton over Brees. Eli Manning and Roethlisberger both have 2 super bowls, Brees has 1*. I don't have to tell you why Peyton Manning, Rodgers and Brady are better.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Come on bbf1, "anybody that knows football" wouldn't take a 33 year old QB over a 24 year oldStafford and 23 year oldNewton to start a team right now.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Bullcrap. There are GMs. Owners, Coaches that would take those QBs in a minute over Stafford or Newton...especially in this day and age when a team could be built and possibly win with in 2-3 years.

You're telling me the Panthers wouldn't have taken a Brees quality QB (Favre, Young, Aikman) back in 1995? lol...okay. A team that goes 7-9 with Kerry Collins as their QB. Those QBs listed there would easily give that team 2-3 more wins and possibly a playoff birth.

:laughy32:

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

You are so right. Even though I agree that most of those youngsters will be good later, the league now is a win now league and Brees and company gives the best chance to win now.