GIF Money League Discussion Thread - 2012

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by K Train, Jul 23, 2012.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Was trying to gauge interest in doing a GIF only money league, nothing too crazy just like a 10-15 dollar buy in.

anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
  2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'm in, so long as we have some requirements to make sure people are active members on here as well as in the league. And fees need to be paid before the draft, I'd say. But I'm down.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Not me.

4. K Train

Active member and paid in advanced for sure. But i feel like a small money league would be fun, we could send checks or paypal money.
    cool bro, thanks for the input

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd probably do that...

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im way down, lets make it more interesting though. Higher buyin will go far to weed out those that arent serious.

Whos commishing and whos the bank?

7. K Train

id cap it at 20 if people were down for that.

id say def split up commish and bank (i really dont have to even do it, we can vote those people in) or for instance SRW could hold the cash, something along those lines

set up an agreement, screenshot the rules, ect....

whoever has the money could give their address, phone number and pics of their spouse and children in case we gotta....ya know

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Cosigned on the commish/bank split. I volunteer for neither position, and so long as someone like baskett, who would spend it on weed and swishers, isnt the bank Im likely fine with it. We're only talking about a couple hundred bucks, nobodys running off to Mexico with it.

9. K Train

any serious participants out there? [MENTION=1753]Jihad Joe[/MENTION] [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION] [MENTION=1194]mike oxlong[/MENTION] [MENTION=1647]ball in the baskett[/MENTION] [MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION][/MENTION] [MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION] [MENTION=1137]smeagle[/MENTION] [MENTION=536]DawkinsINT[/MENTION] [MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION] [MENTION=1613]Mike[/MENTION] [MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION] [MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION] [MENTION=2392]CStevenson13[/MENTION] [MENTION=2175]CaptainStubing[/MENTION] [MENTION=607]Saintsfan1972[/MENTION]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

na im good with the ones im already in and not that confident i would win fantasy football is mostly luck

11. K Train

well heck you then :-)

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I probably won't join. I'm strongly considering not joining any fantasy leagues and go back just being a purist fan.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Your vag**a is showing bro.

15. K Train

cant tell if serious

16. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I am serious. I miss just straight rooting for teams instead of players on my fantasy team. I have not decided for sure though, so there is a chance I join this league.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'd like to do that, too. Unfortunately, peer pressure is too great.

I'm in on this snitch for $20.

And no duties for me either. You don't wanna trust me with cash, and I'm too lazy to be commish.

18. K Train

In the League:

K Train
    Walnuts
    Bigsexyy81
    The Snowman
    Omen

Maybe in the league:

86WARD

Not in the League:

Baskett

Screw you:

Ragman

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  19. K Train

i thought of a bunch of members to tag, if you think of any i missed invite them/mention them whatever

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Down like Charlie brown