Evelyn Lozada To Press Charges On Dolphins WR Chad Johnson

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Aug 12, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson is out of jail following his Saturday arrest on domestic violence charges. The police report from the incident between Johnson and his wife Evelyn Lozada also was released Sunday morning. Beyond the "he said, she said" version of events, the most notable part of the report is that Lozada told the police she wanted to press charges. She signed an affidavit saying so. The Dolphins are practicing Sunday, but it's unclear if Johnson will be present. Johnson was released from jail around the time practice started.

Source: NFL.com

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Not too bad looking.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Where's all the hate for chad

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i think everyone agrees that this chick is a dumb snitch and no one likes her lol

5. Omen

Oh so that makes it ok

6. ball in the baskett

i personally wouldent do it its wrong but i can see where he could atleast be tempted to head butt her and i dont feel bad for her

7. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Eh, I've been thinking he is a loser for a while now. This incident just cements that feeling. He may as well just make a living on the reality TV circuit or whatever because his NFL career is pretty much done imo.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

she's his meal ticket

he should be careful

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Omen just stirring the pot since people had something to say when Dez Bryant was charged lol.

10. Omen

Lol ya caught me

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I didn't get in an uproar about either though. :icon_cool:

12. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Dez beat up his own mother! That's some crap even the most hardcore of criminals would be disgusted at!

On topic, us NFL fans has been desensitized to a player on partner violence. When you consider the crap guys like Rae Carruth and Lawrence Phillips (and in a funnier case, the "Dump Truck" Najeh Davenport) did to their partners, Chad Johnson is well down on those guys. Whereas Mr.Bryant as far as I know is at the top of the NFL list for player on mother violence.

tl;dr version: Screw Dez Bryant/Cowboys.

13. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

I actually respect what Najeh did, that was some hardcore revenge there. :icon_cheesygrin:

14. ball in the baskett

he hit her with a fitted hat wtf how is hitting ure mom with a soft fitted hat that wouldent even hurt worse then a headbutt to the dome lmao

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dez didn't "beat up" his crack tramp mother...lol.

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

ray curruth is laughing at this soft butt pussies from his prison cell

17. andy82

DOUBLE POST GAHAHAHHAHAA!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  18. andy82

I'll never forget the first time I heard about that, laughing non stop for a good five minutes. So awesome!

I'd love to beat the crap out of you with a fitted hat.

He's only got six years left in jail. Can't wait for ESPN to cover his comeback trail...lol.

...Yet.

19. ball in the baskett

20. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES