Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by The Bitter Truth, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Also if they are keeping 5 wrs does Gilreath have the inside corner now? I'd have to imagine he's earned even more looks in the next 2 pre-season game and the other guys are barely getting any targets.

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think allen looks incredibly smooth out there, imo has outplayed lewis by a lot

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think Gilreath should get even more looks. He's definitely making a case for a solid roster spot. I think at worst, right now, he makes the practice squad.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Speaking of CB, where's Brown been?

5. Crowned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKsNJb_62TM&feature=player_embedded]Call Me Maybe - Steelers Training Camp 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

6. Crowned

I lost it at James Harrison, didn't think he was going to do anything.

7. Crowned

8. Crowned

If the report is true, and he does sign and report today he has 19 days to make a long term deal happen. You know the Steelers won't negotiate when season starts so he will be unrestricted free agent at seasons end.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Theoretically they should have the "skeleton" of the contract in place...so hopefully it's just filling it in and getting the dollars in the agreeable spots.

11. Crowned

Now bouchette is tweeting that the steelers expect him to report this weekend.

12. Crowned

Starks will be back practicing with the first team today, looks like Mike Adams missed his chance to seize the opportunity and will be sitting the bench this year barring injury.

13. K Train

im glad he got a shot at the starting spot, i think he still ends up starting at some point this year. I would honestly prefer they give gilbert a trial run at LT befor putting a gimpy starks there

14. Crowned

All reports that he will sign this weekend after the bills game, even "breaking news" on nfl.com

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wallace is at the teams facilities now.

17. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/0ap2000000060145/Mike-Tomlin-reacts-after-Week-1-loss]NFL Videos: Mike Tomlin reacts after Week 1 loss[/ame]

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Isaac Redman should be pretty much benched as a starter, the rest of the season. Dwyer >>>> Redman.

19. Crowned

I can't continue to stress how overrated Woodley is.

20. K Train

redman continues to be completely freaking terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.