GIF Money League Discussion Thread - 2012

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by K Train, Jul 23, 2012.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

those pockets dont run as deep as originally claimed

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm down with 7 pm ET draft time, but I think it says 8 pm in the league. Maybe I stoopid?

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

8pm est better for me...7 is almost impossible for me.

5. K Train

im fine with 8

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Alright we are almost there, I have invited everyone but Inclulbus. If he doesnt show up or get replaced by the draft date we cant draft, so if anyone knows how to get at him, please do ([MENTION=968]RichLikeWh0a[/MENTION]?). If he doesnt show in the next few days we should probably look into other options.

[MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION], [MENTION=3484]Dragonite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=968]RichLikeWh0a[/MENTION] please accept your invites and set up your teams.

[MENTION=1390]K Train[/MENTION], the check is officially in the mail as of 30 minutes ago.

[MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION]

7. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

was waiting until I paid to join but i'll do it soon. also his power was out last i knew so i'll see if he can pm you from his phone

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

TEAMS -

Ghostfish Slayers - Walnuts
    Title Town Slob On My Cobb - Codatious99
    Seattle Mofo BS81 - BS81
    Sanduskys Children - KTrain
    ATS Omenites - Omen
    Pittsburgh Cinnamon Rolls - 86WARD
    No Suh For You - y2kbug

9. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

what if we have less than 12 teams

10. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Damn only 4 more days!!! I say as a precaution start looking for substitutes cause if people don't respond or are MIA it might be a preview as to how they might interact in the FF.

11. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

at least need an even number of teams

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I say lock it at 10...if people are dragging their feet...

13. K Train

[MENTION=1128]Inclulbus[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=968]RichLikeWh0a[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=3484]Dragonite[/MENTION]

6 days til the draft lets freaking go

If we have to lock it at 10 id say Inclulbus, Snowman, Rich, and Walnuts seem solid intende to pay asap, its ST21 and Dragonite that im concerned about

14. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

We don't have 6 days we now are 3 days away and still 6 people that are flaky i say lock it at 10 and try to get word from people if they don't respond then make their space available to anyone willing to join and pay cause its crunch time

"Train is leaving the station. Run, get on it."

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  15. K Train

Walnuts said his check is in the mail, rich or inclulbus said they'd pay friday (im assuming they are real life friends?), and i dont consider snowman to be flaky

[MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3484]Dragonite[/MENTION] im worried about both, if we can find anyone to join and pay before sunday we can give up their spots. I need paypal or a picture of a check being dropped in the mail by sunday or they dont draft. No one is drafting without paying or without full confidence that they will pay

16. K Train

does anyone have friends that would join? ask around maybe

[MENTION=536]DawkinsINT[/MENTION] [MENTION=1137]smeagle[/MENTION] [MENTION=1753]Jihad Joe[/MENTION] [MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION] [MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION] [MENTION=1791]InfinitePulse[/MENTION] [MENTION=1905]LL Cool Bolt[/MENTION] [MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] @ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED lol

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'd actually do this but two leagues is bad enough.

18. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

You don't need to worry about me, the money isn't the issue. My Internet just sucks so bad it often keeps me from opening pages; a lot of what I do is from mobile anyway.

But I'm taking care of it by tomorrow morning wherever I have to go. Just don't want to do it at work cause they blocked fantasy sites recently.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

[MENTION=1137]smeagle[/MENTION]
    Kitty

Try eight

Although this yr I've cut down to 5

20. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbU5zwWTBvs]Consuela - No, no, I have no money - YouTube[/ame]