The Rate My Draft/Team Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

If you want to get some feedback on your team, draft, or just feel like showing off, post your rosters up and let everyone else break 'em down.

This is a $1000 money league, 10 team redraft, standard scoring except QB's get 6 per TD (no PPR), QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, WR/TE flex, K, DST. I picked third.

QB - Michael Vick, RG3
    RB - Ray Rice, DeMarco Murray, Toby Gerhart, Peyton Hillis
    WR - Fitz, VJack, Dez, Wallace, DHB
    TE - Kyle Rudolph, Coby Fleener
    K - Dan Carpenter
    DST - Seattle

2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

You're stacked at WR. Other than concerns for Vick I'd say you're in real good shape.

3. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

Yea your QBs are really my only worry. 2 guys whos style can easily get them injured.

This is mine, pretty psyched about it, as long as everyone stays healthy.

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Andy Dalton
    RB: Darren Mcfadden, Adrian Peterson, Deangelo Williams, Doug Martin, David Wilson
    WR: Andre Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Jordy Nelson, Vincent Jackson, Brandon Marshall
    TE: Jermaine Gresham
    K: Neil Rackers
    D/ST: Steelers, Seahawks

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Good god thats ridiculous. Incredibly stacked at WR, If your RBs can stay/get healthy and Martin lives up to the hype thats an unstoppable beast of a team. How many teams in the league?

I hear you guys on my QBs and Im aware of the question marks, but Vick always has the potential to win matchups singlehandedly if hes healthy, and Id rather gamble on huge talent at a risk and win big/lose big than go the safe middle of the road and finish middle of the pack.

5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Nothing is more ridiculous that someone posting a team full of stars and then asking to rate it, like it isn't BS.

"I have top ranked players at every position, do you guys think I'll do well?" I just hope they stay healthy" What a freaking farce. I bet teams were drafting kickers and defenses in round 4.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hey man he could have traded a bunch of junk for half the rest of the leagues first rounders, you never know.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lighten up...jeez...

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol mike oxlong is a fantasy nazi he takes it very very seriously

9. ball in the baskett

this

10. ball in the baskett

standard 10 team

qb mike vick
    rb lesean mccoy
    rb darren mcfadden
    flex randy moss
    wr steve smith
    wr vincent jackson
    te gronk
    jets d
    k matt bryant

bench
    brandon jacobs
    deangalo williams
    cedrick benson(picked up when he was signed off FA list)
    cutler
    boldin
    blackman
    celek

not the greatest depth in the world but think my starters are pretty good

11. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

QB- Brees , Bradford
    RB- Mccoy , Gore , Deangelo , David Wilson
    WR - Mike Wallace, AJ Green, Percy Harvin, Demaryius Thomas, Torrey Smith, Reggie Wayne
    TE - Vernon Davis, Kyle Rudolph
    D/ST - Ravens
    K - Hartley

12. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

Easy there guy. It is a 10 team league and half of the teams havent done fantasy football before, so they dont know which position scores the most and whatnot. I traded for peterson after the draft too.

13. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

His reaction isn't that far off, you do have a ridiculously stacked team for a 10-team league. Looks more like a four-team-league team.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's not that far out of question if he's playing with inexperienced people. Wilson and Martin at RB and Nelson at WR aren't jumping off the page to ordinary people. Even Vincent Jackson...

Its stacked...

Whod you give up for Peterson?

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nice, good mix of proven and potential. Solid all around with backups that could end up being high level starters. I like Rudolph a lot this year, I see Grahamkowskiesque potential there.

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nice, good mix of proven and potential with some up and comers. Solid all around with backups that could end up being high level starters. I like Rudolph a lot this year, I see Grahamkowskiesque potential there.

17. mike oxlong

lol. telling me to lighten up. like anyone has the ability to sense my tone in typing, that crap is hilarious

i could give two fists of cat hair how he got the team or even if he has a team or if he got it playing half the league full of his stuffed animals, the ridiculous part is asking people to rate a team he obviously knows will run through the league.

you wonder why this place is dead half the time, because you make one post with an actual opinion and you get told to lighten up by the experts of internet tone. LMAO!

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

Over react much? Yeah...telling you to lighten up...that was wrong...you're not miserable. My bad...lol. So what do you think of his team...you never did give your opinion of the team itself.

19. mike oxlong

yup posting an opinion is overreacting, thanks 86ward, governor of the internet. I said that his team was all stars more than once, but judging by your post, comprehension isn't your strong suit.

.............................tumbleweed................................................tumbleweed...............................

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

There you have it [MENTION=2799]keemNicks[/MENTION]! Ox thinks your team is chock full o stars! Coming from him, that must be a good thing!!!

For the others, don't post your team for review if you have all "stars." That would be a freaking farce! Lol.

Btw - [MENTION=1194]mike oxlong[/MENTION], thanks for getting my title right. Remember, lighten up...it's only a message board...lol. Happy Labor Day!